NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm re-watching the Miami v Virginia game via the WatchESPN app's replay feature until Monday Night Football comes on. I'm a sports junkie. What can I say?...:D

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
That is unlikely, my friend, but I wish you good luck, nonetheless.

A football program brings in the big bucks for any school. A winning team is even better, and it's good for football in general. Two examples that i can think of are:
Florida State Womens College=FSU
Kansas State Teachers College=KSU

It's all good.:p

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Ah dang! That's striking below the belt...(laughing)...Just for that, Notre Dame will lose this weekend...;)

Sorry, i just couldn't resist. I do have friends here in Fl. who went to Miami, but they all came from Ohio or New England. The U is well represented in SW Fl., but Notre Dame is well represented all over the U.S. Did you know that the largest ND alumni club, is in L.A. That's right, just where USC is. Imagine that. :p

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, i just couldn't resist. I do have friends here in Fl. who went to Miami, but they all came from Ohio or New England. The U is well represented in SW Fl., but Notre Dame is well represented all over the U.S. Did you know that the largest ND alumni club, is in L.A. That's right, just where USC is. Imagine that. :p

True indeed and you're right. Imagine that. The largest ND alumni club is in L.A. Unbelievable. Still, up until a few years ago, all roads to the national title went through the state of Florida leading back to 1983 whether via FSU, UF or the U. The stars appear to be aligning again, but we'll have to wait and see if what was will be again. :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That's messed up...(laughing)...however, the right thing to do is for Georgia Tech to at least beat Duke to save face...:D

Wouldn't it be hilarious if GT wins the coastal, then beats Clemson or FSU in the ACC champ game...then goes on to win their first legitimate bowl in 10 years with a record as terrible as we have had this year, lol! It feels magical! The only thing that would ice it above that is a win against UGA as well...the ugly cinderella season!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
THE Ohio State University 11-0.

Too bad this year means nothing. Great for everyone returning next year though.

That is an awesome feat for OSU, but as you've stated, it means nothing and I have NO SYMPATHY WHATSOEVER for them and I think you know why...:D

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods