NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
USC should have dropped from the rankings last weekend when Stanford got pounded...or at the very least, dropped into the 20's. If they lose to Utah tonight, i will literally curse the NCAA if they remain ranked in the top 25 because they do NOT deserve to be and were immensely overrated from the get go (having no legitimate reasoning for being ranked so high outside of HYPE, which has proven to be a bunch of horsesh*t like i thought it would).

Sorry, I'm a bit heated about this...USC and Notre Dame are just burning me up this season.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
USC should have dropped from the rankings last weekend when Stanford got pounded...or at the very least, dropped into the 20's. If they lose to Utah tonight, i will literally curse the NCAA if they remain ranked in the top 25 because they do NOT deserve to be and were immensely overrated from the get go (having no legitimate reasoning for being ranked so high outside of HYPE, which has proven to be a bunch of horsesh*t like i thought it would).

Sorry, I'm a bit heated about this...USC and Notre Dame are just burning me up this season.

Don't worry about it. ND will take care of Stanford & USC this year. No more "Bush Push". HaHa. GO IRISH!!!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No problemo. Thug U. will be using the "chuck & duck" method. When the Irish get to the QB, it's game over. If they can handle that punk Denard Robinson, they can handle anyone. GO IRISH!!!:D

I am going to watch that game with hopes of collapse on both sides of the ball, which basically evens itself out and will probably make for a good football game regardless of outcome, lol! :D

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
No problemo. Thug U. will be using the "chuck & duck" method. When the Irish get to the QB, it's game over. If they can handle that punk Denard Robinson, they can handle anyone. GO IRISH!!!:D

All I can say is....don't lose....because if you do, it's on..lol...:D

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i wonder how bad my Jayhawks will get slaughtered this morning FML

less than a week until Late Night in the Phog though!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
grunt0300, in a little over a half hour, the showdown will begin. Will your beloved Irish get lucky and remain unbeaten or will my beloved 'Canes play the role of spoiler like they've done so many times over the past 30 years? Time will tell. Good luck to you because you're going to need it...why?....because it's all about the U....:D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I hope those 2 dropped touchdown passes and stupid penalties don't come back to haunt the U. This game should easily be 14 to 7 in favor of Miami. Ugh!

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I hope those 2 dropped touchdown passes and stupid penalties don't come back to haunt the U. This game should easily be 14 to 7 in favor of Miami. Ugh!

That orange color on the Miami uniforms, is that in honor of the Dade County Correctional Facility?HAHAHA. GO IRISH!!!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
^^^ Notre Dame should have lost that game...the receiver (can't remember his name) on Miami dropped so many passes it was unreal...CLUTCH passes too.

The entire NCAA world was thrown for a loop today...FSU, UGA and LSU will be taking a stroll into the lower ranks...i found it hilarious.

I also found it hilarious that Clemson almost got beat by my terrible yellow jackets...both of them looked awful.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
^^^ Notre Dame should have lost that game...the receiver (can't remember his name) on Miami dropped so many passes it was unreal...CLUTCH passes too.

The entire NCAA world was thrown for a loop today...FSU, UGA and LSU will be taking a stroll into the lower ranks...i found it hilarious.

I also found it hilarious that Clemson almost got beat by my terrible yellow jackets...both of them looked awful.

The two dropped (touchdown) passes wouldn't have made a difference, ND was the better team.41-3, or 41-17, a butt whipping is a butt whipping. GO IRISH!!!:D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

It was Dorsett who was dropping so many touchdown passes and I was jumping up and down yelling at the display screen. I'm inclined to believe that had he caught those passes, the game would have been a nail biter. On the other hand, because if the dropped balls, Miami concentrated on the running game, but Notre Dame's defense was outstanding. Furthermore, Notre Dame was able to wear down Miami's young defense and run away with the game. I was ticked!

Just Me, D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The two dropped (touchdown) passes wouldn't have made a difference, ND was the better team.41-3, or 41-17, a butt whipping is a butt whipping. GO IRISH!!!:D

Last night, Notre Dame was indeed the better team, but as I stated in an earlier post, had Dorsett reeled in those dropped passes, the game would have been a nail biter. Our offense made too many stupid mistakes and our defense became frustrated and was eventually worn down. I have to give credit where credit is due. We got our a**es kicked and kicked good BUT I don't think Notre Dame could beat us a second time. :D....oh, and it is still "all about the U"...;)

Just Me, D

Last edited:

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
@ JustMe'D: They don't play each other next year, but we'll see what happens when they do. As a footnote...ND is pushing Manti Te'o, the inside linebacker, for the Heisman Trophy. Now that, would be sweet.:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh