NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Will you be my Doctor? Meow.

Oh heck no!...(laughing) Your "meow" reminds me of an incident back in my skirt chasing days. I was dancing with a young lady at a club in Tallahassee and she said to me, "If you keep dancing like that, you're going to make this cat go meow". Of course, I started dancing even harder...lol

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Oh heck no!...(laughing) Your "meow" reminds me of an incident back in my skirt chasing days. I was dancing with a young lady at a club in Tallahassee and she said to me, "If you keep dancing like that, you're going to make this cat go meow". Of course, I started dancing even harder...lol

Whoa!!! This thread just got real

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I can honestly say i never saw this coming, but apparently after this season ends, Georgia Tech officially joins the Big 10!

Now I'm all for anything that will strengthen our program...and that schedule certainly would, lol!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can honestly say i never saw this coming, but apparently after this season ends, Georgia Tech officially joins the Big 10!

Now I'm all for anything that will strengthen our program...and that schedule certainly would, lol!

Are you serious? I'm apparently behind on the news today, but I hadn't even heard a rumor of that happening prior to your post.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
HaHa. I'm just sitting back, and taking it all in. After the title game on 7Jan. you guys will be seeing leprechauns in your sleep. GO IRISH!!!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
UCLA appears to be playing with confidence against 8th ranked Stanford on the FOX channel. Good football game thus far. UCLA 14 Stanford 7.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I really thought UCLA was going to get it...i was a little disappointed to be honest!

And yeah, the GT stuff fizzled in the evening...i guess i jumped too quickly on the hype wagon, and it was odd to me because i didn't really understand why GT was such a hot commodity in the ACC with basketball schools like Duke, UNC and Wake Forest and football schools like Clemson and FSU still sitting with no "official" plans.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I really thought UCLA was going to get it...i was a little disappointed to be honest!
Yeah, so did I. I mean they had the momentum for the majority of the game. Still, you can't play tit for tat with a top 10 team and not pay the price.

And yeah, the GT stuff fizzled in the evening...i guess i jumped too quickly on the hype wagon, and it was odd to me because i didn't really understand why GT was such a hot commodity in the ACC with basketball schools like Duke, UNC and Wake Forest and football schools like Clemson and FSU still sitting with no "official" plans.
I hear ya, but hey, there's a reason for everything and what doesn't make sense to some makes perfect sense to others. Anyway, I hope you have an enjoyable weekend, Sean. :)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Ok Boys & Girls,

Who are we pulling for today: BAMA or The Bulldogs?
I have to admit that I'm torn on this one.
On the one hand we (LSU) ain't crazy about BAMA for obvious reasons.
On the other hand would love to see BAMA / ND match up.

Good Luck

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Ok Boys & Girls,

Who are we pulling for today: BAMA or The Bulldogs?
I have to admit that I'm torn on this one.
On the one hand we (LSU) ain't crazy about BAMA for obvious reasons.
On the other hand would love to see BAMA / ND match up.

Good Luck

I would like to see Georgia beat Alabama and play for a national championship. It's been a while for them and I think it would be good for the school, the State and the S.E.C.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
No way I'm pulling for either team, i just want to watch a good football game...it would be nice to see a team other than Alabama in the BCS championship game though, lol!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
^^^ You keep telling yourself that. ;)

UGA looks tough today...but i know what comes with the tide in the 2nd half of these kinds of games.

I can tell you this, that fake punt pass from UGA will only work 1 time, so they better make the most of that lol...and NEVER try it again.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thus far, the game is living up to its billing and the Bulldogs are playing as if they're trying to make a statement. If they can maintain their intensity, they will win the game, but if Alabama scores and ties the game, the momentum will indeed shift.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711