Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 578
Like Tree39Likes
  1. #426  
    rdiddy_25's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,391 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,201 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4/6.1

    Default NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    .

    That's what happens when booster $$ is gone. Smh....Same ole "U". Sorry D
  2. #427  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    19,028 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,256 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Quote Originally Posted by rdiddy_25 View Post
    That's what happens when booster $$ is gone. Smh....Same ole "U". Sorry D
    I suppose that's true in some instances, but when the team is under investigation and under a microscope like the U is currently, why would a member of the team take a risk like that? It doesn't make sense to me. (smh)
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 12-11-2012 at 03:57 PM.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #428  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,014 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,016 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Quote Originally Posted by grunt0300 View Post
    You're right. Teblow isn't a great NFL quarterback. IMO... he wasn't a great college quarterback, either.
    Tebow was an amazing college QB...and easily deserved his Heisman. He's a terrible NFL quarterback because there's no room for that kind of play anymore in the NFL...and yet, he made it through to the second round of the playoffs last year with the team on his back and a rookie wide receiver that was still wet behind the ears. The kid is an incredible athlete.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
  4. #429  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    19,028 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,256 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Tebow was an amazing college QB...and easily deserved his Heisman. He's a terrible NFL quarterback because there's no room for that kind of play anymore in the NFL...and yet, he made it through to the second round of the playoffs last year with the team on his back and a rookie wide receiver that was still wet behind the ears. The kid is an incredible athlete.
    +1.....
  5. #430  
    TurboTiger's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,912 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,393 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.1.2

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Tebow was an amazing college QB..
    That's for sure.

    Good Luck

    Apple TV
    iPhone 5S
    iPad 2 Wi-Fi
    MacBook Air 13" Mid 2012 Mavericks 10.9.4
    Cigar Lover
  6. #431  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,905 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,599 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Root 4.4.2

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger View Post
    That's for sure.

    Good Luck
    I guess that he'll make a great Minister. Maybe he should start now.LOL
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #432  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,014 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,016 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Quote Originally Posted by grunt0300 View Post
    I guess that he'll make a great Minister. Maybe he should start now.LOL
    Denying the guys athletic ability is foolish...if they conditioned him into a RB with the ability to throw the ball if needed, you'd have an insanely potent weapon on ANY offense. Unfortunately he's rotting away on the Jets because they have bone headed managers who made a useless deal for him and never intended on using him. Even at QB, if you put him in Jacksonville, their season would be much different right now (and their stadium wouldn't be half empty every home game).
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
  8. #433  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,905 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,599 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Root 4.4.2

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Denying the guys athletic ability is foolish...if they conditioned him into a RB with the ability to throw the ball if needed, you'd have an insanely potent weapon on ANY offense. Unfortunately he's rotting away on the Jets because they have bone headed managers who made a useless deal for him and never intended on using him. Even at QB, if you put him in Jacksonville, their season would be much different right now (and their stadium wouldn't be half empty every home game).
    Now that, i agree with. A lot of people love him here in Fla., and he probably would do well with their offense. That whole Gainesville crowd would drive over to Jacksonville, just to watch him play.
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
  9. #434  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    19,028 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,256 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Denying the guys athletic ability is foolish...if they conditioned him into a RB with the ability to throw the ball if needed, you'd have an insanely potent weapon on ANY offense. Unfortunately he's rotting away on the Jets because they have bone headed managers who made a useless deal for him and never intended on using him. Even at QB, if you put him in Jacksonville, their season would be much different right now (and their stadium wouldn't be half empty every home game).
    Tebow was brought to NY to fill the stadium seats and nothing more, in my opinion, and I agree that he is rotting away on the sidelines. He is too big, too talented and too dedicated to winning to be purposely kept in the situation he is currently in with the Jets. Hopefully, he will be dealt to a team where he can be productive on the field, whether at QB, RB, FB or TE.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 12-12-2012 at 02:45 PM.
    grunt0300 likes this.
  10. #435  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    19,028 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,256 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Quote Originally Posted by grunt0300 View Post
    Now that, i agree with. A lot of people love him here in Fla., and he probably would do well with their offense. That whole Gainesville crowd would drive over to Jacksonville, just to watch him play.
    Jacksonville, would be a good place for him, in my opinion, and yes, he would fill the stadium seats...
    grunt0300 likes this.
  11. #436  
    rdiddy_25's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,391 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,201 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4/6.1

    Default NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    Jacksonville, would be a good place for him, in my opinion, and yes, he would fill the stadium seats...


    I believe he'll end up there next season. They need the attendance in Jacksonville before they relocate that team
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #437  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,014 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,016 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Unfortunately I think Jacksonville will end up with a high end draft pick which will be used on a new QB...Tebow was a victim of his popularity and ended up in a place with more money than brains. Looking at the way things will shape up at the beginning of the draft, i think Tebow may be in a bad situation, and may never find a starting spot anywhere...Jacksonville will grab Klein or Murray (if he goes) before signing Tebow.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
  13. #438  
    rdiddy_25's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,391 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,201 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4/6.1

    Default NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Unfortunately I think Jacksonville will end up with a high end draft pick which will be used on a new QB...Tebow was a victim of his popularity and ended up in a place with more money than brains. Looking at the way things will shape up at the beginning of the draft, i think Tebow may be in a bad situation, and may never find a starting spot anywhere...Jacksonville will grab Klein or Murray (if he goes) before signing Tebow.

    I agree they'll get a high pick but the cant afford, $$ wise, not to bring Tebow there. Even if it's for a year or two.
  14. #439  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    19,028 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,256 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Wow! What a finish in regard to the Arizona vs Nevada game. Arizona comes back and win the game from a 2-touchdown deficit and with about 90 seconds left to play. Amazing!
  15. #440  
    haxrnick's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    356 Posts
    Global Posts
    382 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    This is my second favorite time of year next to March Madness. I love bowl season.
  16. #441  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    19,028 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,256 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Don't forget College Football Tonight

    Dec. 20, 2012 | 8:00 PM ET

    BYU (7-5) vs SDSU (9-3)
  17. #442  
    TurboTiger's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,912 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,393 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.1.2

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Forbes top 10 Valuable Football Teams.
    7 of the top 10 are SEC teams.

    Here's the link:



    Good Luck

    Apple TV
    iPhone 5S
    iPad 2 Wi-Fi
    MacBook Air 13" Mid 2012 Mavericks 10.9.4
    Cigar Lover
  18. #443  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    19,028 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,256 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Thus far, this year's college bowl season has been lackluster. There are 3 games today, all of which are on ESPN.

    3:00 PM San Jose vs Bowling Green

    6:30 PM Cincinnati vs Duke

    9:45 PM Baylor vs UCLA

    The only way it could get any worse is if Georgia Tech was playing....
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #444  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,014 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,016 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Oh my...actually, the only thing that would be worse is if GT was playing because Miami wasn't allowed to...

    BURN!
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
  20. #445  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    19,028 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,256 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Oh my...actually, the only thing that would be worse is if GT was playing because Miami wasn't allowed to...

    BURN!
    The "Ramblin' Wreck" has been a wreck all season, and on New Year's Eve when they play USC in the Hyundai Bowl, the Trojans will be driving an old Ford Rambler and cause one heckuva ramblin' wreck with GT, which in turn, will cause them to go buzzing back to the queen bee begging to be soothed with honey....
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #446  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,014 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,016 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    The "Ramblin' Wreck" has been a wreck all season, and on New Year's Eve when they play USC in the Hyundai Bowl, the Trojans will be driving an old Ford Rambler and cause one heckuva ramblin' wreck with GT, which in turn, will cause them to go buzzing back to the queen bee begging to be soothed with honey....
    I find your sentiment erotic. Meow.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
  22. #447  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    19,028 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,256 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    I find your sentiment erotic. Meow.
    Now that's just downright gross!
  23. Thread AuthorThread Author   #448  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,014 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,016 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

    Default Re: NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Hey, you started the honey bath talk so i don't want to hear it!
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
  24. #449  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    19,028 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,256 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Hey, you started the honey bath talk so i don't want to hear it!
    (Laughing)....You're sick!
  25. #450  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    19,028 Posts
    Global Posts
    19,256 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

    The Duke Blue Devil football team is playing like a team on a mission against Cincinnati. I'm impressed.

    UPDATE: It looks as if I may have spoke too prematurely. Cincinnati now has the momentum and is in the lead with 22 seconds left in the half.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 12-27-2012 at 07:16 PM.
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions