NCAA Football 2012!!!1111!1!!11!!2

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So...yeah...anyone have a team that doesn't have an inmate on it currently? haha...

Let's break out the bands ladies! It's college football time! That time of the year where young boys fight to the death for a crystal football, while hoping Sandusky never finds their address!

And we start with LSU dropping THE BADGER! Holy schmoly! What kind of absolutely F&#&%@! up sh*t do you have to do to get dropped from LSU!? The school that currently has a quarterback convicted of assault and battery, and more drug charges than Tony Montana!

That's all for now...RAMBLIN' WRECK BABY!!!

ga-tech-logo.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I can't say anything, Sean. My beloved Hurricanes have long been associated with ... um...things to be investigated (laughing). I'm just hoping that whatever forthcoming penalty we may receive won't be devastating because the U is good for college football, in my opinion.

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I can't say anything, Sean. My beloved Hurricanes have long been associated with ... um...things to be investigated (laughing). I'm just hoping that whatever forthcoming penalty we may receive won't be devastating because the U is good for college football, in my opinion.

Oh Thug-U...lol. My brother in law's faithful school of the infamous 7th Floor Crew. Hopefully you guys find relevance again, and with that bum Jacory gone, i have hope we can return to some good southern Florida football again!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh Thug-U...lol. My brother in law's faithful school of the infamous 7th Floor Crew. Hopefully you guys find relevance again, and with that bum Jacory gone, i have hope we can return to some good southern Florida football again!

AMEN to that, my friend. Year after year, they are loaded with top tier talent, but the QB has been a no show since the days of Ken Dorsey. Not necessarily the QB skills, but more of a leader with a driven will to win at any cost is what has been missing.

Just Me, D
(iPad)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
AMEN to that, my friend. Year after year, they are loaded with top tier talent, but the QB has been a no show since the days of Ken Dorsey. Not necessarily the QB skills, but more of a leader with a driven will to win at any cost is what has been missing.

Just Me, D
(iPad)

I do miss those fights between Thug U., and Notre Dame. :D

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
USC is favored to win what? Their conference? There's no way that team wins the championship this year...and i hate the SEC (just to put that out there).

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
USC is favored to win what? Their conference? There's no way that team wins the championship this year...and i hate the SEC (just to put that out there).

I was watching ESPN College Gameday a few days back and the analysts were raving about USC. They even went as far as to say that they wouldn't be surprised if they win it all.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I was watching ESPN College Gameday a few days back and the analysts were raving about USC. They even went as far as to say that they wouldn't be surprised if they win it all.

They also said LSU would dominate Alabama in the championship game last year...College Gameday is good entertainment, but most times, they speak out of loyalty to a program in some way. USC is going to gain relevancy again in the coming seasons (after their 2010 sanctions), but championship ready? Nah...especially not in the out going BCS setup (which, as depressing as it is, WILL be won by the SEC again, mark my words).

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Your team is favored to win it all this season. Time will tell, huh?

Just Me, D
(iPad)

Their starters are as good as any if not better but the loss of 10 scholarships could hurt. Lack of depth. Injuries could play a big part if there are some. Already lost our best DE for the year in Kennard.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Their starters are as good as any if not better but the loss of 10 scholarships could hurt. Lack of depth. Injuries could play a big part if there are some. Already lost our best DE for the year in Kennard.

Bingo.

USC has to rebuild the foundation before the crystal football will return to California. Being bowl eligible does not eliminate 2 years of sanctioned recruiting ability.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Bingo.

USC has to rebuild the foundation before the crystal football will return to California. Being bowl eligible does not eliminate 2 years of sanctioned recruiting ability.

Their recruits are as good as it gets. They've had top 5 classes throughtout being sanctioned. In 2013, so far it's ranked # 1 in recruiting. But yes depth can be a concern. If there are not anymore key injuries, they can play with anybody. They proved that last year. The season needs to play out whether you say they can or cannot. 17 starters returned from a team that finished 6th in the AP.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711