NFL Discussion thread

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yea! Peyton is my boy. My daughter (who is named after him) had a grand time watching him win his second ring last night. What a way to end an already spectacular career (assuming that was his last game).

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
It got a bit more interesting at the end with all the strips and sacks going on but overall it just felt like a regular early season game.

Totally agree. It def did not feel like a championship game. Now I wish the media and social media would stop talking about Cam and his reaction. Yes, he acted like a baby. He is young. That doesn't excuse everything. But I really don't want to hear about it anymore.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Even though Football is a contact sport, sometimes it's better to avoid the contact and stay healthy. That's something RG3 has to work on. I wish him the best.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Looks like either RG3 or Kulpernick is going to end up in Denver. This is going to be an interesting off season in the NFL.

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I'm a patriots fan, but I'm having a hard time being sympathetic towards Brady. The issue is a debacle and a black eye for the NFL and they totally mishandled it. The longer Goodell is in power the less fun the NFL becomes.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm a patriots fan, but I'm having a hard time being sympathetic towards Brady. The issue is a debacle and a black eye for the NFL and they totally mishandled it. The longer Goodell is in power the less fun the NFL becomes.

I'm a Patriots fan as well, but I find the appellate court ruling a bunch of crock. Without any concrete evidence, and after watching two Super Bowl games after the incident was initially reported, this should have been over with a long time ago. Heck, with the exception of some in the media and some real Patriot haters, it's a nonissue, in my opinion, with respect to the general public.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm a Patriots fan as well, but I find the appellate court ruling a bunch of crock. Without any concrete evidence, and after watching two Super Bowl games after the incident was initially reported, this should have been over with a long time ago. Heck, with the exception of some in the media and some real Patriot haters, it's a nonissue, in my opinion, with respect to the general public.

Yes this 🏾

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site

I don't have an issue with the court system (to a degree), its really the fact that Goodell is running the NFL like his personal fiefdom. I also fault the NFLPA, because they allowed this with the CBA. They screwed up in handing Goodell the right to be the judge, executioner and the one who hears appeals. Of course he will always uphold his own judgements. The court just affirmed that right.

There's other things that really turn me off on the NFL as well, like how these billionaire owners hold cities hostage and try to force them to pay for stadiums so those same people can make even more money.

Every year, I find myself more interested in the college football then the NFL.