NFL Discussion thread

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
The Bears are on their way to cleaning house for future draft picks.

Saw that. Rumors that Forte, Jeffries and Cutler are all "up for grabs", and despite the "this is not a fire sale" mantra, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

But wait! If you act now, we will double your order FOR FREE!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Breakfast and football this morning. Watching the Jets vs Dolphins game before the Bears game. My breakfast will probably be better than my lunch.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So...Jameis? Bust?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Called it after the first pre-season game (and I only gave him that because it was fair to let him play on a somewhat professional level before making a judgement on such). The kid is a moderately good college QB who tries to play the same kind of football in the NFL and realizes that even the terrible bottom feeder teams are still the best of the best from college and more. He suffers from attention envy, which cannot be good for an NFL player...he wants to make sure everyone sees he's the QB, the 1st round pick and the "leader" of the squad.

He's going to leave this rookie season battered, bruised and hopefully humbled (though I doubt it). He thinks he's the next Cam Newton...problem is, he was never as good as Cam Newton, and while I really can't stand Cam, at least he had a skill level to back up his smug grin, and even he has been humbled in the first few years, and now that he's settled down and is less the superstar, they're undefeated...go figure.