NFL Discussion thread

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I was 0-2 on Saturday so I was nervous Sunday and wanted to at least be 1-1 (Go Pack Go!) but went 2-0.

Definitely going to be a test in Seattle but let's see how it goes. :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I think Rodgers calf injury is going to hinder their ability to win in Seattle...they have not looked anywhere near as strong on the road this season...in fact, against a far inferior Saints team, they got blown out on the road. I think we're going to see a nasty game for the pack in Seattle, especially with Lynch and Wilson running the ball so well.

He hasn't been as sharp I agree, but hopefully...I never count him out though!!! However, Matt Flynn as backup is not too shabby!!!! They have their work cut out for them for sure, will be good game!!

CDG

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I should have rooted for New England so they'd have lost... (Seems like the team I favor loses...)

In that case, please root for the Seahawks. :)

Nothing against the Seahawks but I want my Packers to win of course.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm not in shock that the early lines are the homes teams favored by a touchdown.

The Colts were 9.5 point dog at game time at Denver. Hope they can knock off the annoying Patriots.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

Last edited:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The Colts were 9.5 point dig at game time at Denver. Hope they can knock off the annoying Patriots.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.

Yup. They started at +7 during the week and got to +9.5 right before game time. It's what happens when the public leans one side.

I wouldn't mind seeing the Patriots eliminated either. I'm just glad it's not the Broncos in this game. I would have much preferred to see Colts/Ravens.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
The Colts were 9.5 point dig at game time at Denver. Hope they can knock off the annoying Patriots.

It will be a good game, the Colts always play the Pats tough.
But I think the Pats can pull off another win.

Last edited:

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I just read that Manning has been playing the last month with a torn quad. He looked like it last night. They said statistically that this past month has been his worst since his first month in the league.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Here is something that has been bugging me and NO ONE is talking about it (granted, it doesn't matter anymore)...but Dez Bryant CONSTANTLY argues with the officials without his helmet, and gets nothing called on him!

Harbaugh of the Ravens went onto the field to argue a call this weekend, and got a 15 yard penalty.

Bryant did it against Detroit to argue "the call", and did it again to argue his "catch" this past weekend, and got nothing.

I don't understand why the rules are applied to some but not all.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
As far as the matchups this weekend coming up, I think it will be Seattle and New England advancing.

I would LOVE to see the Colts take the game, but I don't know...

I think with a healthy Rodgers, the Packers win in Seattle. But watching him this past game...I just don't think he can physically take over the game like he has before the torn calf muscle.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
The Colts were 9.5 point dog at game time at Denver. Hope they can knock off the annoying Patriots.

Past record say"s no.... But hey who knows. lol.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Looks like Fox got the axe in Denver...interesting given the success their team has seen in the last few years. Honestly, I hope Arthur Blank takes a look at him since the Falcons are starting to write up their short list for new skippers.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
And you should feel so lucky that the Bills were unintelligent enough to hire Rex Ryan because the Falcons had that a$$ clown on their list of candidates.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
And you should feel so lucky that the Bills were unintelligent enough to hire Rex Ryan because the Falcons had that a$$ clown on their list of candidates.

There's been A LOT of talk about this in the last couple of days...and honestly, while many people feel the delay to make an offer to Rex Ryan was due to Arthur Blank's mother passing away, I just don't see it...Blank has an army of people doing interviews and business matters for him, and I don't think a serious interest in him would have been delayed because of his mothers death. I honestly think Blank saw something he didn't care for in Rex, and decided to pass. Rex Ryan's defensive focus would be welcome here in Atlanta, but I don't think he's the right coach for our offense, especially with Matt Ryan entering into his "prime" years...we need a good balanced coach who cares about building a defense, but also knows how to control a very talented offense with lots of weapons.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods