NFL Discussion thread

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Great call!!! And my Pack can so win against Seattle!!��
������

I think Rodgers calf injury is going to hinder their ability to win in Seattle...they have not looked anywhere near as strong on the road this season...in fact, against a far inferior Saints team, they got blown out on the road. I think we're going to see a nasty game for the pack in Seattle, especially with Lynch and Wilson running the ball so well.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Unless Jerry Jones is stupid enough to overpay him which isn't out of the question.

All in all, I think this year (his contract year) will be the best of his career.

That's all you need to get the money. Look at my hometown guy Haynesworth. Contract year got him a $100M contract from Washington and I've no idea where he is now. Lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Doing what though? Lol

SN: Big conversion right there for DEN! Arm tackling will KILL you every time

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
That's all you need to get the money. Look at my hometown guy Haynesworth. Contract year got him a $100M contract from Washington and I've no idea where he is now. Lol

Tahiti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Broncos looked completely deflated in the 2nd half...similar look to last year big game with Manning. I know the Colts defense had a lot to do with it, but man...that team looked defeated coming out of the box in the 3rd quarter.