NFL Discussion thread

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I truly hope it's not Broncos-Pats again. I've seen enough of Brady vs Manning. I prefer that the Patriots get in because I quite frankly get bored of Peyton Manning lead teams when it comes to game play. The Peyton Manning Broncos and Colts are my 1st most unexciting watches right next to San Diego Chargers football.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I truly hope it's not Broncos-Pats again. I've seen enough of Brady vs Manning. I prefer that the Patriots get in because I quite frankly get bored of Peyton Manning lead teams when it comes to game play. The Peyton Manning Broncos and Colts are my 1st most unexciting watches right next to San Diego Chargers football.

This is true, but always seems to go that way.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
LOL, count those minutes.

My HS lost in the state championship game. FSU lost last night. The Panthers are all I've got left before I turn my attention to Duke, The Bulls and The Hornets until that break between the end of bball season and the start of the next football season! Lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
My HS lost in the state championship game. FSU lost last night. The Panthers are all I've got left before I turn my attention to Duke, The Bulls and The Hornets until that break between the end of bball season and the start of the next football season! Lol

I so hate that brake.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Well, FSU, the Penguins, AND the Steelers all got whooped, so it's been a wonderful sports weekend for me.

Sarcasm.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
So...if I were a Detroit fan, I would be pretty upset right now. Granted, the penalty that was reversed didn't actually lose them the game, but it was a huge momentum swing in the opposite direction. Still should have been pass interference, and even if it weren't...Dez Bryant ran onto the field without a helmet to argue the call with an official. This should have been a 15 yard penalty...but no one seems to be noticing that.

If nothing else, that should have been the call. Pretty bad in my opinion.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that really stinks for Detroit and it was definitely a game changing bad call

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro