NFL Discussion thread

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Though I'm always going to be a fan, it's becoming increasingly difficult to get motivated to watch my Panthers play every week. We lost way more than just Steve Smith to B-More and I didn't really realize it until last night.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Though I'm always going to be a fan, it's becoming increasingly difficult to get motivated to watch my Panthers play every week. We lost way more than just Steve Smith to B-More and I didn't really realize it until last night.

Definitely need an improvement on the O-Line and more of that "Keep Pounding" attitude in the organization

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I actually think Detroit has a shot to go far in the playoffs. I hold off on declaring them really good because of their recent history. But if they played the 49ers in the playoffs today for example, they'd totally dominate them at the line and would win since the Niners are having O-Line trouble.

Really it's just all about who gets good and healthy going into the playoffs.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I actually think Detroit has a shot to go far in the playoffs. I hold off on declaring them really good because of their recent history. But if they played the 49ers in the playoffs today for example, they'd totally dominate them at the line and would win since the Niners are having O-Line trouble.

Really it's just all about who gets good and healthy going into the playoffs.

I could see that happening, Detroit's defense is aggressive and it can carry them a bit while their offense is recovering

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox