Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
A fan can dream...Eagles dream scenario:

Round 1: beat the Saints

Round 2: beat the Panthers
(San Fran wins in Seattle)

Round 3: NFC Title in Philly, Eagles beat Niners

Super Bowl: Revenge Game versus Denver but in New York. Peyton can't handle the cold and Shady runs all over the Broncos. Eagles win 24-20.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly

Sounds great. Except that part about beating the Niners :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Super Bowl: Revenge Game versus Denver but in New York. Peyton can't handle the cold and Shady runs all over the Broncos. Eagles win 24-20.

This dude must be in Colorado partaking of the newly legal reefer madness... that would be the only way THAT (^^^^^) happens.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So what are you guys REALISTIC predictions (lol...I know the Eagles faithful would love to see their beloveds in the big game, but let's be real here ;) )

NFC: I see Saints taking Philly, and Green Bay beating San Fran. Saints then get rocked by the Seahawks, and Carolina falls to Green Bay under Rodgers playoffs strength...and then we get a really awesome shoot out between GB and Seattle...I feel because of home field advantage, Seattle takes it relatively closely...28-24 I would say.

AFC: I see Indianapolis taking the game against KC in a surprising blowout...and then Cincinnati taking a scrapper game against San Diego simply because of home field. Indy loses to Patriots in round two, and the Bengals lose to Denver in a pretty close game as well. This is going to be the shocker, but I have the Patriots beating the Broncos in the AFC championship game after a fantastic defensive showing. No idea of score, because even with good defensive, those two offenses are going to score some points...maybe 35-28.

Superbowl = Seattle vs. Patriots. And this one is going to be quite a game, because of how different the two offenses are. Patriots defense can't stop the onslaught of ground pounding from the seahawks, and the seahawks secondary gets exposed because let's face it, Tom Brady is the best QB we've seen in quite a long time (look at what he's done with such a depleted receiving core!) Game comes down to the 4th quarter...both teams are spent, weather is TERRIBLE...and the ground game turns out to be the deciding factor...Seattle beats New England 31 - 21.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I still can't believe the Bears extended Cutler's contract for 7 years! I guess they don't want to let Cutler go and not be able to find a better QB for their team.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
With the Packers game not sold out... I may not get to see that game as I live in what is typically considered an area the NFL blacks out... and the weather ain't gonna help 'em sell tickets... and the prices are rather ridiculous...

Update: They beat the blackout deadline... sold out.

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
With the Packers game not sold out... I may not get to see that game as I live in what is typically considered an area the NFL blacks out... and the weather ain't gonna help 'em sell tickets... and the prices are rather ridiculous...

Update: They beat the blackout deadline... sold out.

I also just saw the weather forecast...lol. Good luck to the brave souls that actually attend that game.

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site

I think Manning pretty much shut that up recently.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure hoping for some good games today that rival the great bowl games I've been watching all week!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh