NFL Discussion thread

Totalimmortal363

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
i blame Romo. just when you see shades of a good QB he reminds everyone why he is indeed the greatest choke artist in this nfl era

I'd like to personally thank Romo for his performance this past Sunday. He single handedly delivered the game to us on a silver platter. Not that it would have mattered either way, they would have gone three and out and the punt return would have allowed us to get in FG range anyway, but I still want to thank Romo for simplifying the whole process for us.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
LOL...I'm seriously about to give up on football all together and just crawl into a hole somewhere until next season, I'm afraid to even THINK "What else could happen?", because we'll end up with Matt Ryan on the damn bench.

Jason Snelling injury: Falcons RB out with a concussion - SBNation.com

Roddy White likely out for week 7 against Tampa Bay following the Falcons bye week - NBC Sports

Sorry to see this happening to the Falcons. They've been great the past few years.

The strategy I've adopted for years now given the long running mediocrity that is the Cowboys (and this year the Texans) - is to follow teams where I've visited. So, Broncos, Seattle, and SF are just a few. The fact that they have some up and coming guys like Wilson, Kapernick; and a resurging Manning make it that much more enjoyable and fun to follow. I know it's a bit fickle for me to root beyond the "home teams", but I'm trying to make the most out of the season despite the home team disappointments.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to personally thank Romo for his performance this past Sunday. He single handedly delivered the game to us on a silver platter. Not that it would have mattered either way, they would have gone three and out and the punt return would have allowed us to get in FG range anyway, but I still want to thank Romo for simplifying the whole process for us.

typical cowboy fan.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
that being said. what does this mean if the Bears lose this?? lol

That would have sucked... and it almost happened. The Bears defense is extremely suspect, especially given the rash of injuries. They’ve lost three DL - Henry Melton and Nate Collins both with torn ACLs and Stephen Paea with turf toe ... Peanut Tillman hasn’t been healthy all season... they’re down 2 linebackers (DJ Williams and James Anderson) are also out with injuries... and some of those who are playing are playing out of position to cover the losses.

It’s a far cry from the past several years when the defense was solid and the offense was suspect. Jay Cutler is making good decisions, and he finally has an O line to protect him. He has a good set of receivers to throw to (Marshall, Jeffries, E. Bennett and M. Bennett) and a couple of decent running backs in Matt Forte and Michael Bush. Devin Hester became the all-time Bears kick returner last night, despite not having any significant kick returns in the Giants game.

The Bears were +3 on takeaways last night... and travel to Washington next week to face the 'Skins... hopefully they will be healthier for that game... and can turn in a good performance there against a less-than-mobile RGIII.

Last edited:

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Can you believe this?

Adrian Peterson's son, 2, dies; man charged with abuse

My prayers go out to him and his family.

There's a spot reserved in hades for the perp...

And from the "can you believe this" department... all the people tweeting about how this will impact their fantasy football stats if AP takes the weekend off or has an off day... despicable.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

And from the "can you believe this" department... all the people tweeting about how this will impact their fantasy football stats if AP takes the weekend off or has an off day... despicable.

That's just ridiculous. This man lost his child and they are worrying about fantasy stats? Smh.

Sent from my S4 using Tapatalk 4

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site

Saw that on FB. Not much shocks me anymore, but that did. Sickening.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Breaks my heart, especially for such an amazing and stand out person like AP (AD for those who know, lol)...it's horrific that a person could do that to a toddler, and my prayers go out to Peterson and his family, as this has to be a truly devastating experience that no parent should have to go through.

RIP little guy.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Can you believe this?

My prayers go out to him and his family.

this is one of those times i struggle with morality. do we "kill" this guy, put him in prison or a mental hospital..

there's not really ONE better solution than another

and this is why i struggle with "God" and the theory/ideal of such a thing

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR