NFL Discussion thread

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i blame Romo. just when you see shades of a good QB he reminds everyone why he is indeed the greatest choke artist in this nfl era

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Gonzalez has to be kicking himself right now for returning another year..

it's ok Tony, we'll be waiting for you to retire that #88 jersey in KC whenever you're ready buddy

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
wow J E T S

Yep, nice game. Watched Geno Smith's after and post game interviews. Solid young man with a positive attitude. Got to like that. I'll be rooting for him, Russell Wilson, and anybody else like that this season.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
exactly. i love how these rookies are making an impact right away. makes the games more exciting

as we all remember, rookie QB's used to never see any real playing time for a season or two

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
For the Falcons, maybe they're entering a low point like 20 years ago. For some reason I don't remember now, I decided to stay at Ft. Benning over the Christmas timeframe. Not much of a vacation doing KP, and roadside trash control - it was cold and snowy. But we did get hooked up and made a bus trip up to Atlanta for a Falcons game. I don't even remember who they played, but it was a bad game.
Atlanta Falcons 1993 Schedule - Falcons Home and Away - ESPN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh