NFL Discussion thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Don't forget tonight's NFL Pre-season game on FOX featuring the Giants vs Colts at 7 PM ET.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's Monday night football time so don't forget tonight's NFL Pre-season matchup on ESPN featuring the Steelers & the Redskins at 8 PM ET.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL Pre-season football continues tonight on CBS featuring the Packers vs the Seahawks. Kickoff is moments away.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
In the Packers/Seahawks game, neither offense looked particularly sharp and Russell Wilson definitely seemed to have a rough outing. I was surprised to see GB use its backup QB after only one drive and it was nice to see good performances from Vince Young, Jermichael Finley, and Marshawn Lynch last night!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In the Packers/Seahawks game, neither offense looked particularly sharp and Russell Wilson definitely seemed to have a rough outing. I was surprised to see GB use its backup QB after only one drive and it was nice to see good performances from Vince Young, Jermichael Finley, and Marshawn Lynch last night!

I agree, and I especially enjoy seeing Vince Young playing effectively, and I'd like to think that he is thanking GOD for his opportunity to have a second chance in the NFL. Anyway, it's the Rams vs the Broncos tonight on CBS.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I agree, and I especially enjoy seeing Vince Young playing effectively, and I'd like to think that he is thanking GOD for his opportunity to have a second chance in the NFL. Anyway, it's the Rams vs the Broncos tonight on CBS.

Vince Young looked really comfortable on the field and it's exciting to see him get a second chance. I'd like to see him against the first team defenses but I doubt that will happen. I can't wait for the Rams vs. Broncos game, it should be interesting.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Vince Young looked really comfortable on the field and it's exciting to see him get a second chance. I'd like to see him against the first team defenses but I doubt that will happen. I can't wait for the Rams vs. Broncos game, it should be interesting.

We're on the same page, my friend...:)....Anyway, I'm going to read a few more threads and then begin day 2 of helping family members move. Yesterday was hampered a bit by weather and other unexpected things. Anyway, have a great weekend, sir....:)

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
We're on the same page, my friend...:)....Anyway, I'm going to read a few more threads and then begin day 2 of helping family members move. Yesterday was hampered a bit by weather and other unexpected things. Anyway, have a great weekend, sir....:)

I hope you have a great weekend as well.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to share this tweet from Adam Schefter:

RT @AdamSchefter: Looks as if Vince Young has won Packers backup QB job. Packers are releasing QB Graham Harrell.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox