Re: NFL thread

STOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP!!!! i cannot take anymore Super Bowl coverage on ESPN

just want it to be over already

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I see my boy Adrian Peterson won MVP! That's a good look for him after coming off that Knee injury.
Not just that, heck, it appears he won by a landslide. I think he was deserving of it. He had an outstanding season and he maintained a professional and upbeat attitude throughout. Job well done...:D

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Not just that, heck, it appears he won by a landslide. I think he was deserving of it. He had an outstanding season and he maintained a professional and upbeat attitude throughout. Job well done...:D

Yup. He is one example of what hard work can get you. They said he put in work to comeback. Peyton had a great season too.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Super. Bowl. Sunday. The day that 90% of the country hates the teams playing, but will watch anyway. I'm pulling for the 49er's.

epicness4G

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site

I'm a steelers fan, and I utterly Despise the ravens with a passion!. But I rather see them win than have San Francisco tie us with 6 super bowls lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

I'm a steelers fan, and I utterly Despise the ravens with a passion!. But I rather see them win than have San Francisco tie us with 6 super bowls lol

I feel the same way. I figure if they win at least the championship is with a team from our division.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
NFL thread

My logic exactly. As a fellow Steelers fan, it's better for the enemy you know and hate to win than the one that ruins your Lombardi Legacy.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

now the big question.. is Beyonce lip syncing??

i'm actually lip syncing this post right now