Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
NFL thread

Well Brady tried to spike Suggs with his cleats at the end if the first half,
But when the game was over Suggs went bananas in the Locker room area calling patriots arrogant and stuff... Just basic childish poor sportsmanship stuff.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Well Brady tried to spike Suggs with his cleats at the end if the first half,
But when the game was over Suggs went bananas in the Locker room area calling patriots arrogant and stuff... Just basic childish poor sportsmanship stuff.

CORRECTION: That was Ed Reed and not Suggs....

Oh that's right. I forgot about that particular play. Still, that shouldn't have sent Suggs over the edge like that especially some of the hits and tackles he has made over the years. He's probably ticked that Brady & the Patriot team gets away with things that other teams would not get away with. The same thing can be said about Notre Dame in college football...:D

Last edited:

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: NFL thread

Oh that's right. I forgot about that particular play. Still, that shouldn't have sent Suggs over the edge like that especially some of the hits and tackles he has made over the years. He's probably ticked that Brady & the Patriot team gets away with things that other teams would not get away with. The same thing can be said about Notre Dame in college football...:D

Sure, just like the "Bush Push", only it was USC that got away with it, not ND.:p

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

ESPN is reporting that the NFL has reinstated Saints coach Sean Peyton from his season long suspension regarding the bounty investigation. Saints fans, I'm sure, are happy about that. The Saints will play with a vengeance next season, in my opinion.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

The Falcons/Saints match ups next season are going to be some good games to watch...not that they arnt always high caliber, but next season they are going to be on fire (the Falcons trying to get back to the Superbowl and the Saints trying to redeem themselves after last season).

I'm really surprised by the Patriots this season and the fans...some really piss poor losers, and it wasn't even close...not that it would justify it but I'd understand more if they had a game like the Falcons did, the Patriots just flat out LOST their game...that's when you back away quietly and silently wait for next season.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

The Falcons/Saints match ups next season are going to be some good games to watch...not that they arnt always high caliber, but next season they are going to be on fire (the Falcons trying to get back to the Superbowl and the Saints trying to redeem themselves after last season).

I'm really surprised by the Patriots this season and the fans...some really piss poor losers, and it wasn't even close...not that it would justify it but I'd understand more if they had a game like the Falcons did, the Patriots just flat out LOST their game...that's when you back away quietly and silently wait for next season.

I agree, especially the part about the Patriots flat out losing. Of all the talent they have, they seem to fall flat when it counts the most as of late.

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site

I think so. I used to love watching the game but not anymore. I turned it off in the 2nd quarter. They need to add some kind of meaning to it like they did to the all-star game with the winning league getting home field. Just not sure what they could do with the pro bowl.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
NFL thread

Has the Pro Bowl game run its course?

Long overdue. Let it die already. Players ONLY loved the free trip to Hawaii but now that they moved it state side, now REALLY nobody gives a damn. Just make ur pro bowl selections, get their bonus and be done. No game. Waste of time and money

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

lol...i just realized i didn't put the winky face on my last post, so for all logics sake, my last post was a joke and yes, the Pro Bowl should die (or be murdered, whichever is easier)...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice