NFL Discussion thread

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

I think it depends who saw it. Whoever witnessed that has to be a mess. I couldn't imagine going to work, no matter what kind of job, immediately after seeing that.
Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Exactly.

Tapatalking

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
NFL thread

Yeah I just seen the news on my phone. This is a shame. I feel for the family of the player and his girlfriends family.

Tapatalking

I feel sorry for their little baby girl who has to know grow up without parents. Sad all the way around.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

I feel sorry for their little baby girl who has to know grow up without parents. Sad all the way around.

Yeah I didn't know they had a child! That's some real selfish stuff on his part. He probably didn't think about leaving his kid alone without a parent. Real sad situation.

Tapatalking

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
NFL thread

9ese7yva.jpg

Another week gone by and another game lost by the Eagles. What do I hear on the news this morning? "Philadelphia Eagles fire defensive line coach Jim Washburn". What!!!! Why not Andy too? At what point does the head coach share in the responsibility for 8 games lost? I guess it doesn't matter anymore this year.....

Eight is Enough!
mad-050.gif

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: NFL thread

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/03/9ese7yva.jpg

Another week gone by and another game lost by the Eagles. What do I hear on the news this morning? "Philadelphia Eagles fire defensive line coach Jim Washburn". What!!!! Why not Andy too? At what point does the head coach share in the responsibility for 8 games lost? I guess it doesn't matter anymore this year.....

Eight is Enough! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/mad-050.gif

LOL. when i heard that news i was like

2dafa_ORIG-facepalm_gif.gif

I'm telling you Lurie cant let Andy reid go. Im done with the eagles right now. I'm just happy my steelers pulled one out over the ravens. It was a ugly game but i will take it.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
NFL thread

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/03/9ese7yva.jpg

Eight is Enough! http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sad/mad-050.gif

Can't believe the Cowboys almost found a way to lose that game. I don't see them letting Andy Reid go till the end of the year, then they'll clean house with everyone.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site

Couldn't see the game where i live, but i read that my man Brady Quinn finally got some playing time, and made the most of it. After that tragedy in KC, there was something good that happened. :rolleyes:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

I've been catering to my youngest son today so I haven't watched any football whatsoever today. Of course, that would not happen if college football was on...lol.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

I've been catering to my youngest son today so I haven't watched any football whatsoever today. Of course, that would not happen if college football was on...lol.

I was watching a bit of the eagles game but got caught up with some other stuff. Hopefully they can get a win. As of now they are down 14-10 smh...

Tapatalking on my iPhone

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
NFL thread

Good to see Dallas pull together and pull it out after a very emotional last 24hrs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

At least they are not being pistol whipped like the Arizona Cardinals currently are. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

Imploding nothing, their whole season has looked like this with the exception of a couple of bright spots. They're going to have to start breaking out the paper bags soon!

Even though I didn't actually say it (sorry 'bout that), I was actually referring to their season, in general. They do not resemble a championship caliber team at all, in my opinion and I can't figure out the cause of their troubles.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
NFL thread

Even though I didn't actually say it (sorry 'bout that), I was actually referring to their season, in general. They do not resemble a championship caliber team at all, in my opinion and I can't figure out the cause of their troubles.

I would think all this "Bountygate" stuff has a lot to do with it. And the fact that ur head coach is banned for the year is another reason. Even with Drew Brees there and the other veterans, it's not the same. Plus, the defense can't stop ANYONE!! Puts too much pressure on the offense to have to outscore everyone they line up against.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Their problem is 100% the loss of Sean Peyton...the guy was their core. And with rumors of him leaving for Dallas, the Saints may have a rough road ahead.

Also...lol @ the Texans. WTF is this?