NFL Discussion thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For those of you without a television, you can download the NBC Sports Live Extra app and watch the Broncos vs Steelers game free of charge.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Watching this Seattle vs Az game...these back up ref's are a joke! Give them an extra TO, hahahaa.

You got that right. Confusion reigned today across the NFL. At least the correct team won this game. :)

And BTW, my Bears won today... Luck may have a future in the league, but he show a lot of "rookie-ness" today. Brandon Marshall proved his value today... the Cutler-Marshall connection was evident... and Michael Bush was huge for the Bears...

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Ugh. My face hurts where is the defense? :( Manning is doing a great job. Unfortunately for me.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
That Tracy Porter (#Hoosier) pick-six sealed the deal.

Yep. At that point I hit the sack. Two minutes left and down by two tds. Who could blame me? Still it wasn't a horrible game. Just got outplayed at the end.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
well they did play the Chiefs lol. i loved how Gonzalez slammed dunked the football anyways when he was unsure what he would do if he were to score

Last year, the way they were playing...every win was something i was unsure of until towards the end of the game. From the time this game started, i knew the Falcons were tight and on point...that speaks worlds to me about the team they are this year vs. last years shaky setup.

Tony is the man. :D

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Well, they're the same old Raiders from last year. Nobody can shoot themselves in the foot, like the Raiders. The season just started, and i'm saying "wait till next year".:(

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, they're the same old Raiders from last year. Nobody can shoot themselves in the foot, like the Raiders. The season just started, and i'm saying "wait till next year".:(

You're right. The talent is there, but dang, they just can't get it together. They beat themselves. Period!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Jay Cutler looked like a chump last night...but the Pack didn't look very convincing as a relevant team this year...a win is a win, but they both looked like a couple of mid-range, 2nd or 3rd place teams last night.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner