NFL Discussion thread

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
has Dez Bryant completely lost his mind?? thank goodness he's on Dallas :D

I'll be the first to say that I don't know the facts of the situation, however, from what I've read and viewed via ESPN, I'd sure like to know what drove him to allegedly slap his mother. Whether he used his hand or his ball cap, as one report indicated, is irrelevant. Furthermore, if you can hit your mom, you're somewhat unstable, in my opinion.

Just Me, D
(iPad)

Last edited:

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
The REAL number 7!!!!!

03212080797400-3415113.jpg

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Damn already full!!

We are not full, the system is probably holding slots for people from last year, I have asked the commissioner to increase capacity to accommodate. We will contract once the dust settles. Probably we will have 20 teams like last year. Right now we have 12 I think.

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
who's we?..

Mobile Nations, CrackBerry, Android Central, iMore, WPCentral, and WebOS Nation! BTW the league will soon be ready for others to join, we have to remove the invites from folks who have not responded from last year. They can still join, BUT their spot is no longer being saved, we are opening the league to all now. :) 10 slots are left, 10 are taken by folks from last year. :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Dez beats his mom.

Brees will suffer from a swiss cheese O-Line.

Peyton will make Demaryius Thomas a super star receiver in the NFL to match his college career.

Tebow will take Sanchez's job this season, and will convert Rex Ryan to a southern baptist.

Tom Brady will make another near perfect run for the super bowl.

...and my Falcons will lose in the first round of the playoffs...again.

I can't wait for September. :D

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Dez beats his mom.

Brees will suffer from a swiss cheese O-Line.

Peyton will make Demaryius Thomas a super star receiver in the NFL to match his college career.

Tebow will take Sanchez's job this season, and will convert Rex Ryan to a southern baptist.

Tom Brady will make another near perfect run for the super bowl.

...and my Falcons will lose in the first round of the playoffs...again.

I can't wait for September. :D

AND MY RAIDERS WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!:p

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234