NFL Discussion thread

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
My G-men got smacked.

It wasn't as bad as the last time my Saints played on Monday night.

It was exciting getting to watch my daughter's friend return the ball for the Giants - and if he had to drop the ball and give it back to the other team, I'm glad he gave it up during this game. (Although Ashleigh said the look on Da'rel's face after he lost the ball was the same look as when his car was broken into, so you know they take it way personally.)

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
It wasn't as bad as the last time my Saints played on Monday night.

It was exciting getting to watch my daughter's friend return the ball for the Giants - and if he had to drop the ball and give it back to the other team, I'm glad he gave it up during this game. (Although Ashleigh said the look on Da'rel's face after he lost the ball was the same look as when his car was broken into, so you know they take it way personally.)

It was a "no brainer", when the Saints played the New Jersey Giants in the Superdome. Eli Manning is nowhere near as good as his big brother. The fans should have held up signs saying "Welcome home, Eli". At least, Archie was worse than even Eli.:p

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
It was a "no brainer", when the Saints played the New Jersey Giants in the Superdome. Eli Manning is nowhere near as good as his big brother. The fans should have held up signs saying "Welcome home, Eli". At least, Archie was worse than even Eli.:p

Understatement! Eli isn't even in the same league as big brother. Still have a soft spot for the family though.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Understatement! Eli isn't even in the same league as big brother. Still have a soft spot for the family though.

I've been to the Big Easy several times, and i love the "Quarter". Stayed at the Best Western on Rampart St., but would not, and will not take a stroll through Louis Armstrong Park. I do not have a "death wish". Too much crime there, now.:eek:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Rogers is definitely on the hot streak of a lifetime. I think if the Giants played against the Saints last week like the played against the Packers yesterday - they might have won.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's interesting how The Colts, without their star QB can play so bad. It's
almost as if they have given up hope.

It just shows there were many more issues within that team that were not related to the loss of Manning. They need to look at the over all condition of their team before putting such an investment in Luck (as i assume they will in the draft with first pick)...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
It's interesting how The Colts, without their star QB can play so bad. It's
almost as if they have given up hope.

The Colts defense is giving up almost 30 points a game. You can't blame that on Manning not being here. Its obvious there are more than a QB issue right now.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Agreed. I guess Manning would outplay the opposing QB, which is some of their reason their defense was overlooked.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
They are going to make the Luck pick, and it's going to bite them in the ass when they have a losing record again next year. You can't expect a team changing move with one player, look at Carolina...arguably the best rookie QB to come in the league in years, and yet, their record reflects a team in collapse (even when he has record setting games).

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Raider Nation

What are the chances that my Raiders can beat the Packers today? It would be sweet, especially at Lambeau Field. Where are Stabler and Belitnikoff when we need them? Howie Long looks ready to play. I know that i'm dreaming, but you never know.:p

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
What are the chances that my Raiders can beat the Packers today? It would be sweet, especially at Lambeau Field. Where are Stabler and Belitnikoff when we need them? Howie Long looks ready to play. I know that i'm dreaming, but you never know.:p

Should i still answer this? ;) :D

Falcons pulled one off...we could have really used a win by the Titans yesterday though.