Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 91 of 152 FirstFirst ... 88899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 3793
Like Tree1458Likes
  1. #2251  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Seahawks look better than they did last year. They've put the entire NFL on notice.
    Spencerdl likes this.
  2. #2252  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Seahawks look better than they did last year. They've put the entire NFL on notice.
    Cant wait for Sunday.
  3. #2253  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Cant wait for Sunday.
    Me either, I think it's going to be a really GREAT season
  4. #2254  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Ok, It's Sunday, bring on the FOOTBALL.
    Spencerdl, A895 and pr1nce like this.
  5. #2255  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Ok, It's Sunday, bring on the FOOTBALL.
    I second that.
  6. #2256  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    I second that.
    Fun starts at 1:00.
  7. #2257  
    A895's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,037 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,138 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Patriots! Got to put my Patriots T-Shirt on today.
  8. #2258  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Steeler Sundays are back.
  9. #2259  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by taz323 View Post
    Fun starts at 1:00.
    Indeed it does. Welcome to the NFL
  10. #2260  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    I'm ready for the Bears opener... I think.
  11. #2261  
    Les74's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    967 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,007 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Laelipoo View Post
    Steeler Sundays are back.
    👍
  12. #2262  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by A895 View Post
    Patriots! Got to put my Patriots T-Shirt on today.
    It's a must, lol
    A895 likes this.
  13. #2263  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Wasn't supposed to be delivered until Tuesday...miraculously delivered last night by UPS! It was meant to be! RISE UP!

    Spencerdl likes this.
  14. #2264  
    A895's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,037 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,138 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Wasn't supposed to be delivered until Tuesday...miraculously delivered last night by UPS! It was meant to be! RISE UP!

    http://i.imgur.com/RTvd3Wz.jpg
    True Falcons fan. I live in Atlanta and I don't even like them (evidenced by Avatar). Worse thing about having the Falcons here is traffic on game days, nigh near impossible to be on time somewhere if you have to go downtown on a game day.
  15. #2265  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by A895 View Post
    True Falcons fan. I live in Atlanta and I don't even like them (evidenced by Avatar). Worse thing about having the Falcons here is traffic on game days, nigh near impossible to be on time somewhere if you have to go downtown on a game day.
    I live downtown and don't find it all that difficult to get around as long as you avoid the entire centennial park area, and honestly, I never have any reason to go down there during Falcons games. I ran down and grabbed some food near 8th street and P'tree was typical Sunday mild (in terms of traffic).

    Hilariously, my family pretty much all comes from New Hampshire, so imagine my Sundays when it comes to Pats when I'm one of only like 3 Falcons fan in the family. It's awesome! So much sh*t talking.
  16. #2266  
    A895's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,037 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,138 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    I live downtown and don't find it all that difficult to get around as long as you avoid the entire centennial park area, and honestly, I never have any reason to go down there during Falcons games. I ran down and grabbed some food near 8th street and P'tree was typical Sunday mild (in terms of traffic).

    Hilariously, my family pretty much all comes from New Hampshire, so imagine my Sundays when it comes to Pats when I'm one of only like 3 Falcons fan in the family. It's awesome! So much sh*t talking.
    I loved in SW Atlanta (Camp Creek, College Park area 10 min. from the airport), and going down 85 or any side roads by Peachtree Rd is awful. I was stuck in traffic for over an hour one time and I was nowhere near the stadium. I avoid downtown completely on game days, glad I stay on campus this year (GGC Lawrenceville) so I don't have to be in Atlanta at all.

    Since most of my family is females, I don't talk football with any of them and save the smack talk for forums and roommates.
  17. #2267  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    I also like the Falcons even before I moved to GA three years ago, but I'm also a NFL fan. I like a lot of teams.
    NFL Discussion thread-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1410115258.733185.jpg
  18. #2268  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by A895 View Post
    I loved in SW Atlanta (Camp Creek, College Park area 10 min. from the airport), and going down 85 or any side roads by Peachtree Rd is awful. I was stuck in traffic for over an hour one time and I was nowhere near the stadium. I avoid downtown completely on game days, glad I stay on campus this year (GGC Lawrenceville) so I don't have to be in Atlanta at all.

    Since most of my family is females, I don't talk football with any of them and save the smack talk for forums and roommates.
    I'm about 20 minutes from the airport. Kinda close to you.
  19. #2269  
    A895's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,037 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,138 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    I'm about 20 minutes from the airport. Kinda close to you.
    Oh wow. I used to live over there. I live on campus now. But that is close to where I used to be.
  20. #2270  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    All these ATLiens in here, lol! And this game in the dome is electric!
    Spencerdl likes this.
  21. #2271  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    What happened in this game. ;-;
  22. #2272  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    RISE UP. Falcons WIN
  23. #2273  
    Trees's Avatar
    iMore Expert

    Posts
    932 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,241 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    49er's already have the Cowboys down 21-3 in the 1st quarter. Not sure if its just the Cowboys, or if SF is back strong.
  24. #2274  
    sherlock's Avatar
    iMore Guru

    Posts
    1,686 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,743 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    SF does look good. Finally some real football.
  25. #2275  
    rdiddy_25's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,420 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,305 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sherlock View Post
    SF does look good. Finally some real football.
    I think it's more of Dallas making them look like hall of famers. Smh. Another rough year for Dallas...
Page 91 of 152 FirstFirst ... 88899091929394 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:57 AM
  2. Official Nike+ Discussion Thread
    By ultramansfo in forum iPhone Apps & Games
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 05:40 PM
  3. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 02:48 PM
  4. TC Commentary: A discussion on the iPhone
    By miradu in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 11:12 PM
  5. The World Has Not Ended Thread
    By gtwo#IM in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 05:17 PM

Posting Permissions