- 10-16-2011, 07:09 PM #176
- 10-17-2011, 12:09 AM #177
They need to release Reid, just like they did McNabb. Even with this win, they also lost the lead. Grossman throw some stupid passes that he should not have thrown.
- 10-17-2011, 09:40 AM #178
- 10-17-2011, 09:55 AM #179
- 10-17-2011, 10:01 AM #180
- 10-17-2011, 11:55 AM #181
- 10-17-2011, 12:02 PM #182
- 10-17-2011, 12:04 PM #183
- 10-17-2011, 03:37 PM #185
- 10-17-2011, 08:29 PM #187
- 10-17-2011, 09:07 PM #188
- 10-23-2011, 10:02 PM #190
- 10-24-2011, 06:45 AM #191
lol...there is a point where you just feel pity for a team like Indianapolis. I think keeping Brees in into the 4th quarter though was a bit silly, especially around a defense on a team that was frustrated and could have tackled him over zealously in order to make a statement.
62-7 is a bit much for the NFL, lol...i can't blame them for continuing the scoring drives since the Colts were allowing it, but...lol...turn it down a bit after 50!
In brighter news, my Falcons showed some life yesterday. Im not getting my hopes up yet, but they looked a hell of a lot better than they have the entire rest of the season.
- 10-24-2011, 10:56 AM #192
Knew i was in trouble after my RB's came up empty. One got injured, and CJ just hasn't woken up. Too bad i didn't put Gates in but I did suspect some trouble with the Chargers (since they're my team and all) and glad Tebow worked out. Wow, my TE D. Clark wasn't targeted one time vs the Saints. I thought that was a good play, oh well..lol
- 10-24-2011, 06:25 PM #194
- 10-24-2011, 07:32 PM #195
First time I ever quit watching my team, but by the time the 3rd quarter started I just couldn't take it any more. They should have benched all the starters and let everyone else play. That was humiliating.
Moral of this story - if your team relies that much on a single player, it's not longer a team.
- 10-24-2011, 07:36 PM #196
- 10-24-2011, 08:00 PM #197
- 10-25-2011, 10:29 AM #198
- 10-25-2011, 10:37 AM #199
- 10-25-2011, 01:25 PM #200
- By franz71 in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:57 AM
- By ultramansfo in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 51Last Post: 08-06-2009, 04:40 PM
- By surur in forum iPhone 4Replies: 141Last Post: 06-24-2007, 01:48 PM
- By miradu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 24Last Post: 02-23-2007, 10:12 PM
- By gtwo#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 64Last Post: 01-12-2007, 04:17 PM