Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 60 of 152 FirstFirst ... 57585960616263 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 3793
Like Tree1458Likes
  1. #1476  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,505 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Marshall is a stud... hope he can continue... Jeffries and Forte also looking good with good YAC stats...

    Currently the Bears are up 14-10. McCown is looking pretty good... in a game that is now pitting back up QBs against each other...
  2. #1477  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Best shot of the night on MNF. The Bears fans wearing the shredder heads!!
  3. #1478  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,505 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Best shot of the night on MNF. The Bears fans wearing the shredder heads!!
    Awesome... need to get me one of them...
    pr1nce likes this.
  4. #1479  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,505 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    da Bears!

    I really did not expect this... but McCown brought the goods... the O-line was rock solid and Marshall, Jeffries, Bennett and Forte delivered...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NFL Discussion thread-screen-shot-2013-11-04-9.34.09-pm.png  
    pr1nce likes this.
  5. #1480  
    CDG
    CDG is offline
    CDG's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    649 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fausty82 View Post
    da Bears!

    I really did not expect this... but McCown brought the goods... the O-line was rock solid and Marshall, Jeffries, Bennett and Forte delivered...
    .......and Rodgers was hurt in the first quarter and Mathews is still out etc.




    Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
  6. #1481  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Da Bears!!
  7. #1482  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fausty82 View Post
    da Bears!

    I really did not expect this... but McCown brought the goods... the O-line was rock solid and Marshall, Jeffries, Bennett and Forte delivered...
    McCown was awesome. I'd start him again Sunday against Detroit. Give Cutler another week to heal.
    Fausty82 likes this.
  8. #1483  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,505 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    .......and Rodgers was hurt in the first quarter and Mathews is still out etc.

    Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    So are Jay Cutler, Lance Briggs, Henry Melton, DJ Williams, Kelvin Hayden and Nate Collins. Tillman is trying to play with a bad knee, blah, blah, blah... it’s the NFL. You lace ’em up and play with what you have available...
  9. #1484  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,505 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    McCown was awesome. I'd start him again Sunday against Detroit. Give Cutler another week to heal.
    I have no problem with that decision... however, Cutler may have another take on the matter...
  10. #1485  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fausty82 View Post
    I have no problem with that decision... however, Cutler may have another take on the matter...
    I'm sure he will. I just saw Trestman's press conference. If the doctors say Cutler can play, he'll start on Sunday.
  11. #1486  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Here ya go!!
    NFL Discussion thread-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1383628810.537690.jpg
    Fausty82 likes this.
  12. #1487  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Thursday Night Football... Redskins vs Vikings.
  13. #1488  
    iEd
    iEd is offline
    iEd's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,421 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,650 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Skins v Vikings turning out to be a good game.


    #Naked Tuesday
  14. #1489  
    warcraftWidow's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    8,230 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by iEd View Post
    Skins v Vikings turning out to be a good game.


    #Naked Tuesday
    Not a whole lot of defense on either sidebut entertaining at least.
  15. #1490  
    iEd
    iEd is offline
    iEd's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    3,421 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,650 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    I love it when it's some scoring and close.


    #Naked Tuesday
  16. #1491  
    kch50428's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    20,947 Posts
    Global Posts
    21,828 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Finally... Minnesota didn't squirt it down their leg...
    pr1nce likes this.
  17. #1492  
    Grabber5.0's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    279 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,829 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    They tried REALLY hard to give Washington a TD there..
  18. #1493  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Falcons =
  19. #1494  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,505 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    That could very easily describe the Bears season, as well...
  20. #1495  
    rellyrellz's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    364 Posts
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Great game and win for my panthers!


    Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums app
    mumfoau likes this.
  21. #1496  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by rellyrellz View Post
    Great game and win for my panthers!


    Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums app
    Watching the game wore me out! I need to go to bed! Lol
    rellyrellz likes this.
  22. #1497  
    rellyrellz's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    364 Posts
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mumfoau View Post
    Watching the game wore me out! I need to go to bed! Lol
    My throat is sore from yelling lol. Sweating nervous lol


    Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums app
  23. #1498  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fausty82 View Post
    That could very easily describe the Bears season, as well...
    Why was Cutler in the game in the second half?? Should have gone to McCown earlier.
  24. #1499  
    Fausty82's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,505 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by pr1nce View Post
    Why was Cutler in the game in the second half?? Should have gone to McCown earlier.
    Good question. And they said his groin was fine... that he rolled an ankle early in the 2nd quarter... if that was true, why was he holding/rubbing his groin in the 4Q? Dude is tough, but the Bears needed that one, and McCown is more than capable... this loss gets pinned on Trestman. The coaching decisions were atrocious at times.
  25. #1500  

    Default Re: NFL Discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fausty82 View Post
    Good question. And they said his groin was fine... that he rolled an ankle early in the 2nd quarter... if that was true, why was he holding/rubbing his groin in the 4Q? Dude is tough, but the Bears needed that one, and McCown is more than capable... this loss gets pinned on Trestman. The coaching decisions were atrocious at times.
    I agree. McCown drove them down the field when he came in with 2+ minutes to go in the game. I thought Trestman did an excellent job of play calling on Monday night. He failed big time today. Anybody watching that game could see that Cutler wasn't moving well in the second half. I noticed it when he walked off the field at halftime. You gotta give it to Cutler though he's a tough guy.
Page 60 of 152 FirstFirst ... 57585960616263 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:57 AM
  2. Official Nike+ Discussion Thread
    By ultramansfo in forum iPhone Apps & Games
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 05:40 PM
  3. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 02:48 PM
  4. TC Commentary: A discussion on the iPhone
    By miradu in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 11:12 PM
  5. The World Has Not Ended Thread
    By gtwo#IM in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 05:17 PM

Posting Permissions