- 07-30-2011, 03:17 PM #126
- 07-31-2011, 02:00 AM #127
- 07-31-2011, 02:59 AM #128
My Chicago Bears are in the middle of self-destructing again. Jerry Angelo has to be the worst excuse for an NFL GM as there is. He's busy signing all of these "has beens" like Roy Williams and Marion Barbor and "never weres" like Sam Hurd, Caleb Hanie, Khalil Bell and Vernon Gholston... and letting the anchor of the O-Line (Olin Kreutz) get away by refusing to offer him a decent paycheck. He also gave TE Greg Olsen away for a future 3rd round pick.
If the Bears don't re-sign Kreutz, their offensive line will be far worse that it's been over the past several seasons, and Jay Cutler is going to be doing some serious on his back again this year.
I can't believe that I waited a whole year for this. I need a hug. Or a drink.
- 07-31-2011, 10:48 AM #129
- 07-31-2011, 03:16 PM #130
- 07-31-2011, 05:07 PM #131
- 07-31-2011, 06:14 PM #132
Yahoo! News - 7 former players sue NFL in Pa. over concussionsThe plaintiffs include two-time Super Bowl champion Jim McMahon, who has said he played through five concussions but now frequently walks around "in a daze" and forgets why he entered a room.
- 08-19-2011, 11:12 PM #134
- 09-08-2011, 06:09 PM #137
- 09-08-2011, 07:30 PM #138
- 09-09-2011, 07:08 AM #139
- 09-09-2011, 10:56 AM #140
Some dumb plays on the part of my boys, but it was a great game. If our defense had performed, the outcome might have been different.
Any of you Giants fans? My daughter has a new little friend, and I use the term loosely, who's a rookie running back for the Giants. I may have to start watching them now. Yikes!
- 09-13-2011, 09:45 AM #141
I'm a member of the Raider Nation, and after last night's game, all i can say is...Yipeee! It did break my heart to see Brady Quinn in a Bronco's uniform, knowing that we could have gotten him in the first round, instead of that tub of lard Jamarcus Russell! Anybody know where Russell is now? Check your local Mickey D's.
- 09-13-2011, 01:37 PM #143
- 09-13-2011, 06:33 PM #144
I remember the Raiders coaches saying that he was so strong, that he could throw a football sixty yards, while on his butt. Somebody should have told those coaches that if he is on his butt, the play is OVER, before he throws the ball! I had dreams of a Notre Dame quarterback, playing for the Raiders, a la Darryl Lamonica. Well, at least my Raiders won their opening game, which is more than i can say for Notre Dame.
- 09-13-2011, 06:42 PM #145
- 09-13-2011, 08:26 PM #147
- 09-13-2011, 10:39 PM #149
- 09-13-2011, 11:29 PM #150
- By franz71 in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:57 AM
- By ultramansfo in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 51Last Post: 08-06-2009, 05:40 PM
- By surur in forum iPhone 4Replies: 141Last Post: 06-24-2007, 02:48 PM
- By miradu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 24Last Post: 02-23-2007, 11:12 PM
- By gtwo#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 64Last Post: 01-12-2007, 05:17 PM