Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 39 of 152 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree1458Likes
    Banned

Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

Default Re: NFL thread

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock View Post
    Looks like the broncos are making a run. Should be a really solid WR trio with Thomas, Decker and now Welker in the slot. Interested to see how the Dumervil thing turns out.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    I would like a rematch of the 1998 superbowl between the Broncos and the Falcons...both teams seem to be gearing up for just such a reunion too!
    Just_Me_D and sherlock like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    I would like a rematch of the 1998 superbowl between the Broncos and the Falcons...both teams seem to be gearing up for just such a reunion too!
    This year is shaping up to be as unpredictable as NCAA basketball was this season and now that Ed Reed is no longer a Raven, it is safe to assume their chances of returning to the Superbowl to defend their championship is all but lost.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,743 Global Posts

That would be a good game for sure. One thing's for sure Atlanta wouldn't need to travel to Minn and beat the Viks to get the SB this time.

It6 is being reported that the Atlanta Falcons has signed Osi Umenyiora to a 2-year deal.

Osi Umenyiora agrees with Atlanta Falcons - ESPN
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    738 Global Posts

No way in **** is Romo worth that kind of money. That is Tom Brady money and he is no Brady and never was.
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    1,007 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastbayrae View Post
    No way in **** is Romo worth that kind of money. That is Tom Brady money and he is no Brady and never was.
    Blame Jerry Jones! Guy is a moron.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    738 Global Posts

He should stay in his SkyBox and get tanked with his friends and leave football ops to people that know.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,743 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eastbayrae View Post
    One playoff win doesn't make him worth that!

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,305 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock View Post
    One playoff win doesn't make him worth that!

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk
    I'm a Cowboys fan and I TOTALLY agree. This is the problem when the GM/OWNER are one in the same. No accountability for his actions no matter how bad his decisions are. What a shame. Smh
    sherlock likes this.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,743 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rdiddy_25 View Post
    I'm a Cowboys fan and I TOTALLY agree. This is the problem when the GM/OWNER are one in the same. No accountability for his actions no matter how bad his decisions are. What a shame. Smh
    That's what happens when you run a fantasy, oops real team.
    Banned

Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

My iMore NFL fans are letting me down...no comments on the draft! For shame!

And what a boring draft lol! Only a few big surprises to me, the Saints passing on JJ was insanity, but they did grab a good safety. Jerry Jones is a complete ninny...i think he has brain damage or something, because his deal for the cowboys last night was a nightmare for their franchise.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,305 Global Posts

My iMore NFL fans are letting me down...no comments on the draft! For shame!

And what a boring draft lol! Only a few big surprises to me, the Saints passing on JJ was insanity, but they did grab a good safety. Jerry Jones is a complete ninny...i think he has brain damage or something, because his deal for the cowboys last night was a nightmare for their franchise.
    When 3 of the first 4 picks are lineman, not much excitement to write about. I give up on my Cowboys. We won't change anything around till Jerry Jones is not calling the shots anymore. Only surprise I saw was buffalo jumping up to get EJ Manual and watching Gino Smith just sit and sit and sit as name after name were called

When 3 of the first 4 picks are lineman, not much excitement to write about. I give up on my Cowboys. We won't change anything around till Jerry Jones is not calling the shots anymore. Only surprise I saw was buffalo jumping up to get EJ Manual and watching Gino Smith just sit and sit and sit as name after name were called
    ​'nuf said...
    Banned

Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

Geno Smith was fighting tears last night and it was hilarious...I don't particularly like seeing people suffer, but in this case it was funny, he was assured by nearly the entire sporting world that he would be an easy first round pick, and then what happens? Crickets...
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,957 Global Posts

I actually like both the eagles and Steelers picks in the draft. I really think Lane Johnson can be a big help for the eagles offensive line. The Steelers made a good choice with adding a OLB in Jarvis Jones.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
    Just_Me_D likes this.

Geno Smith was fighting tears last night and it was hilarious...I don't particularly like seeing people suffer, but in this case it was funny, he was assured by nearly the entire sporting world that he would be an easy first round pick, and then what happens? Crickets...
    I know, right? I felt bad for the kid, but that's how it is sometimes.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,105 Global Posts

a similar thing happened to aaron rodgers as I recall, things worked out pretty well for him . . but then again aaron's pretty special

edit: actually just read an article saying that aaron rodgers tweeted geno "good things come to those who wait"
    Last edited by revtech; 04-26-2013 at 08:48 PM.

The son of Former NFL Wide Receiver Cris Carter signs with the Vikings

Wow, that has got to be a proud moment for Cris.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,305 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    The son of Former NFL Wide Receiver Cris Carter signs with the Vikings

Wow, that has got to be a proud moment for Cris.
    Proud day indeed I image
    iMore Expert

Global Posts
    1,007 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    I actually like both the eagles and Steelers picks in the draft. I really think Lane Johnson can be a big help for the eagles offensive line. The Steelers made a good choice with adding a OLB in Jarvis Jones.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T
    I'm a Steelers fan and I totally agree. Couldn't be happier with this draft.....and I'm NEVER happy with their picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Les74 View Post
    I'm a Steelers fan and I totally agree. Couldn't be happier with this draft.....and I'm NEVER happy with their picks.

Yeah I think the Rooneys and Coach Tomlin did well this year. Things may even be looking up.

... Assuming our players can actually play instead of being on IR.
    Les74 likes this.

The New York Jet has reportedly released Tebow.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,305 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    The New York Jet has reportedly released Tebow.
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/29/adugujad.jpg

About time. Took them long enough. Too bad for him they waited till after the draft, don't see anyone jumping up to grab him. Only place he had a chance was Jacksonville but that seems unlikely now.

About time. Took them long enough. Too bad for him they waited till after the draft, don't see anyone jumping up to grab him. Only place he had a chance was Jacksonville but that seems unlikely now.
    I know and, in my opinion, the Jets' stint harmed him far more than it helped.
    Banned

Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

The Jets ruined that man's career...I really hope that a team finds a spot for him because he's an amazing athlete, and deserves a fair chance to be used as he would be very effective in certain scenarios. I never liked the Jets organization for no particular reason, now i have one.
    revtech and Just_Me_D like this.
Page 39 of 152 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142 ... LastLast