Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 37 of 104 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 925 of 2583
Like Tree767Likes
  1. #901  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,011 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,245 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    i give the Ravens D a lot of credit but the Niners really Effed up on their goal line chances at the end

    horrible coaching with no creativity whatsoever. they DESERVE to lose it
    Heck, the Niners had better be grateful for the power outage or the score might have been 63 to 6. As for them messing up their goal line chances, I agree that they should have gotten creative and attempted some sort of trick play, but I've for to give the Ravens' D their props because they for the job when it mattered the most.
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #902  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,280 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,629 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

    Default Re: NFL thread

    i mean who was calling those goal line plays?? i'm pissed and i don't really care about the Niners lol

    horrible SMH
  3. #903  
    jclisenby's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,334 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,372 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6

    Default NFL thread

    Glad to see Ray Lewis go out on top. He it it right on the head when he said that If God is for you then no one can be against you.
    JustMe'D likes this.
  4. #904  
    rdiddy_25's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,439 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,249 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4/6.1

    Default NFL thread

    Well peeps, it's been a great season and now it's over 😭. Ray-Ray goes out a champ and now we have till mid-August to wait for it to start again. It's been fun! See you in 6 months.
  5. #905  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,896 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,898 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

    Default Re: NFL thread

    Mid August? You've got the draft in just over 2 months! The draft (to me) is one of the HIGHLIGHTS of the off season, it's fantastic...I also very much enjoy watching the combine.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
  6. #906  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,011 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,245 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NFL thread

    Michael Vick signs with Eagles for 13 -- I did not expect this bit of news whatsoever.
  7. #907  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,853 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,790 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.0.1

    Default NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    Michael Vick signs with Eagles for 13 -- I did not expect this bit of news whatsoever.

    They gave him a whole different contract. There was no way in hell the front office was going to pay him 16 million next year after this crappy season. Personally I don't know why they gave him a 100 million$ contract to begin with. I also thought they would try and move him this off-season.


    Tapped to talk
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell
  8. #908  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,011 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,245 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    They gave him a whole different contract. There was no way in hell the front office was going to pay him 16 million next year after this crappy season. Personally I don't know why they gave him a 100 million$ contract to begin with. I also thought they would try and move him this off-season.


    Tapped to talk
    Don't get me wrong. I wasn't referring to the salary part. I was focusing more on the fact that he will still be a member of the Eagles next season. I thought for certain he would be playing elsewhere.
  9. #909  
    Relletti's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,853 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,790 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.0.1

    Default NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    Don't get me wrong. I wasn't referring to the salary part. I was focusing more on the fact that he will still be a member of the Eagles next season. I thought for certain he would be playing elsewhere.
    No I know what your saying. I thought he was outta Philly myself. I guess they just want to give him one more chance. They just need to start over IMO.


    Tapped to talk
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell
  10. #910  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,011 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,245 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    No I know what your saying. I thought he was outta Philly myself. I guess they just want to give him one more chance. They just need to start over IMO.


    Tapped to talk
    Oh, no doubt. It is rebuilding time for sure.
  11. #911  
    jclisenby's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,334 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,372 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6

    Default NFL thread

    I would like to see some shuffling with the Cowboys. We need a new coach in place and a new quarterback that's not a crybaby. Fixing those 2 things would make them a contender again.


    Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
  12. #912  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,011 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,245 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by jclisenby View Post
    I would like to see some shuffling with the Cowboys. We need a new coach in place and a new quarterback that's not a crybaby. Fixing those 2 things would make them a contender again.


    Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5
    Yeah, the Cowboys are another team that's full of talent but can't seem to get it right.
  13. #913  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,896 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,898 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

    Default Re: NFL thread

    Signing Vick was just stupid...stupid stupid stupid. The Eagles are a team that need a refresh, and Vick is like redoing your kitchen but leaving the same, ratty looking old counter tops when everything else is new and improved. I guess the silver lining is that it's just a year, and it saves them money...but signing him, even just for the numbers, is not going to win the Eagles a Super Bowl...and that's the whole point right?
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
  14. #914  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,011 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,245 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Signing Vick was just stupid...stupid stupid stupid. The Eagles are a team that need a refresh, and Vick is like redoing your kitchen but leaving the same, ratty looking old counter tops when everything else is new and improved. I guess the silver lining is that it's just a year, and it saves them money...but signing him, even just for the numbers, is not going to win the Eagles a Super Bowl...and that's the whole point right?
    I wouldn't call it stupid, especially being that it's only for a year and if he will be used as a backup. It's always good to keep experienced players around to help develop the new guys. Still, as I stated above, I am surprised that he will be with the team next season. I had not expected him to be.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 02-13-2013 at 09:30 AM.
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #915  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,280 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,629 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

    Default Re: NFL thread

    any time i watch or listen to Skip Bayless i want to break something
  16. #916  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,011 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,245 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: NFL thread

    I've just received a SportCenter alert saying that QB Tom Brady has agreed to a 3-year, $27 million extension through the 2017 season.

    UPDATE: Tom Brady, New England Patriots agree on three-year extension


  17. #917  
    seashell93's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,614 Posts
    Global Posts
    6,980 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.1.2 :)

    Default NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    I've just received a SportCenter alert saying that QB Tom Brady has agreed to a 3-year, $27 million extension through the 2017 season.

    UPDATE: Tom Brady, New England Patriots agree on three-year extension


    Oh phew! That's good news!! *giggling*
    "Sometimes its not the song that makes you emotional. It's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it."
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #918  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,280 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,629 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

    Default Re: NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by seashell93 View Post
    Oh phew! That's good news!! *giggling*
    are you a.. PATS fan??
  19. #919  
    Les74's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    655 Posts
    Global Posts
    695 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    8

    Default NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    are you a.. PATS fan??
    Pats fans didn't exist until 2001....
  20. #920  
    anygivensunday's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.0

    Default NFL thread

    Brady til 2017 i couldnt be any happier now if theyd just show welker some love.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
  21. #921  
    3cit's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,722 Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.6

    Default NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by anygivensunday View Post
    Brady til 2017 i couldnt be any happier now if theyd just show welker some love.


    Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2
    Welles gone man!!! The sooner you accept that the better
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #922  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,280 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,629 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

    Default Re: NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by 3cit View Post
    Welles gone man!!! The sooner you accept that the better
    i used to think Welker was irreplaceable but now he is interchangeable

    no love lost there
  23. Thread AuthorThread Author   #923  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,280 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,629 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

    Default Re: NFL thread

    Alex Smith traded to the Chiefs for a 2nd round pick

    and now people are rejoicing. sad.
  24. #924  
    JustMe'D's Avatar

    Posts
    22,011 Posts
    Global Posts
    22,245 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    Alex Smith traded to the Chiefs for a 2nd round pick

    and now people are rejoicing. sad.
    That trade is going to come back and haunt the Niners.
  25. #925  
    rdiddy_25's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    3,439 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,249 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4/6.1

    Default NFL thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    Alex Smith traded to the Chiefs for a 2nd round pick

    and now people are rejoicing. sad.

    Bye-Bye Matt Cassell. That's was $50 million wasted
Page 37 of 104 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:57 AM
  2. Official Nike+ Discussion Thread
    By ultramansfo in forum iPhone Apps & Games
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 04:40 PM
  3. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 01:48 PM
  4. TC Commentary: A discussion on the iPhone
    By miradu in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 10:12 PM
  5. The World Has Not Ended Thread
    By gtwo in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 04:17 PM

Posting Permissions