NFL Discussion thread

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
NFL thread

Their problem is 100% the loss of Sean Peyton...the guy was their core. And with rumors of him leaving for Dallas, the Saints may have a rough road ahead.

Also...lol @ the Texans. WTF is this?

Doesn't look like they are playing like its the game of the franchise for them

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
NFL thread

You boys seem to have forgotten about Tom just had a baby Brady...
There's a reason he is called the golden boy!
Patriots are firing on all cylinders! Even the defense is stepping it up. The offense is the best since '07...

Anybody you guys in a pickem league???
We should definitely form one for next season!!!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: NFL thread

Ive never seen a football stadium so empty...Philly fans are not feeling this Thursday night game at all! I bet there's not more than a couple thousand people in the stands.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

lol @ Giants...and sh*t talking Giants fans.

RISE UP MOTHER F*CKERS!

Atlanta_Falcons1.jpg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

The Patriots vs 49ers game has finally turned into an entertaining game. What was a 31-3 cushion by the Niners have now turned into a 31-31 ball game. I'm loving it. :D

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I was exhausted when that game ended...and i watched the whole damn thing. I'm running on fumes today...but it was worth it, because damn what a game!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

I was exhausted when that game ended...and i watched the whole damn thing. I'm running on fumes today...but it was worth it, because damn what a game!

Like you, I watched the entire game and it was indeed worth it. I'm a fan of both teams so I was a bit conflicted. Anyway, load up on the caffeine and have a safe day.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

Interesting factoid about the Jets...

Tebow had no completions, zero yards (was sacked for a loss of two) and only one attempt. His QBR, 39.6, was higher than Sanchez's last night.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

The Giants look atrocious this week again...it would appear their desire to get to the post season isn't real strong, and that must make Washington and Dallas fans drool! lol!

It looks like Tebow is almost assuredly going to Jacksonville next year, and honestly, after the Jets destroyed that mans career in a matter of a season by simply not playing him, i can't really see a better place for the guy to go. He'll put butts in seats and if he's up to it, he can turn that franchise around both financially and in the game itself.

My Falcons took care of business last night and got the home field advantage throughout the playoffs...RISE UP!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
NFL thread

The Giants look atrocious this week again...it would appear their desire to get to the post season isn't real strong, and that must make Washington and Dallas fans drool! lol!
I'm sure it does. Speaking of atrocious, my beloved Niners looked atrocious against the Seahawks. I mean, they were dominated from start to finish.

It looks like Tebow is almost assuredly going to Jacksonville next year, and honestly, after the Jets destroyed that mans career in a matter of a season by simply not playing him, i can't really see a better place for the guy to go. He'll put butts in seats and if he's up to it, he can turn that franchise around both financially and in the game itself.
'nuf said. :)

My Falcons took care of business last night and got the home field advantage throughout the playoffs...RISE UP!
I have to give credit where it is do. The dirty birds are deserving of their current status and one of only a couple of teams that have been consistent this season, unlike your bumble bees....lol

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
NFL thread

What an awesome tribute to Colts coach, Chuck Pagano before the kickoff of Colts vs Texans game. What a great story. #chuckstrong

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

As predicted, Andy Reid is out as the coach of the Philadelphia Eagles. I just got the alert via the ESPN Score Center app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro