NFL Discussion thread

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If it's any help, I was cheering on the Bucs the whole way. (After all, I needed Atlanta to lose!)

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Go Giants! I hope the girls can win out the season!

That would means beating Philly twice & Washington
once.

My Jets play 2night. Hopefully I can get my all NY
superbowl in cowgirl stadium! Haaa

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Awwwwww, yeah!!! Steelers vs Ravens game was amazing last night. Go Steelers.

i actually thought baltimore had that game won.

i stopped watching. ravens had that game until
the 4th. geez.

glad they beat them though... my Jets would have
had one less loss if it wasn't for the ravens.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
am i the only one who cannot get their head around the fact that M. Vick went from convicted felon and dog torturer to Pro Bowl in the NFL ??

don't get me wrong the guy has mad skills but tell me where else in this country (USA) can you put on your resume that you're a convicted felon and the potential employer welcomes you with open arms?

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
Big ups to MV. Im happy to see that he made it. I'm actually more impressed that he stayed in shape, came back, CHANGED the way he was and has been playing thr best football of his life.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm definitely not a fan of the man personally. However, he did something stupid and he has not only paid for his crime but he has (apparently) been rehabilitated.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
LMAO at the announcers during the Colts vs Titans game last night giving their opinion on Vince Young

what a real gem he turned out to be... and to think he was almost a Heisman Trophy winner..

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I think we watched the Superbowl last night between Atlanta and New Orleans. Awesome effort by both teams.

GolpherZX

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
The boys? You mean the girls... cowgirls, specifically. They're some pansies.

Well... with that insult, you know I have to be an NFC EAST dude -- GIANTS!

Jets are also my team as I'm a New Yorker (living in NJ now) and root for all
the local teams... including the Knicks =(

Giants and Jets = Superbowl matchup for 2011.

OK, this means little come the end of the year, but at the very beginning of the year I have said that the NFC East was WEAK. Good to see parity, and how about them Packers? Having a chance at the playoffs with nearly 80 games missed by opening day starters due to injury...

GolpherZX

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
I think we watched the Superbowl last night between Atlanta and New Orleans. Awesome effort by both teams.

Great game, and I think it shows that the power of the league is switching back to the NFC finally after being the AFC for so long. Go NFC!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
lol @ Saints...it will be nice watching them fall in the 1st round, because besides the Falcons game last monday, they have looked abysmal.

Falcons took the division as i thought they would...and a nice 1st round bye will be a welcome gift.

RISE UP FALCONS! Falcons/Patriots superbowl sounds delicious!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711