Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 27 of 88 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree588Likes
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    3,599 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Root 4.4.2

Default Re: NFL thread

How about those New Jersey Jets. Do they bite the big one, or what?LOL
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!

Global Posts
    19,279 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by grunt0300 View Post
    How about those New Jersey Jets. Do they bite the big one, or what?LOL
    (laughing)....No doubt about it, my friend. Last night's game was downright pathetic. The Jets players conceded the game shortly after it began, in my opinion.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,016 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

I just read my response from thanksgiving and laughed my *** off...i literally have no recollection of coming on here that day, LOL! We were so wasted...damn rum and eggnog and beer.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    3,599 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Root 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    I just read my response from thanksgiving and laughed my *** off...i literally have no recollection of coming on here that day, LOL! We were so wasted...damn rum and eggnog and beer.
    You have to do that, every once in a while, just to keep your sanity.LOL
    Give yourself, to the Dark Side!
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,016 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

I'm really having a hard time figuring out which team is worse...the Jets or the Eagles, the Jets were destroyed on turkey day, but tonight, the Eagles just looked like they have given up (and their fans numbered in what seemed to be the hundreds, with whole sections of that stadium empty). Seriously...the Jets may be just god awful, but at least they kept trying, the Eagles gave up!
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

This thing with the eagles is just beyond Terrible. It's so bad it's hard to watch it. They trying to get a high draft pick at this point. The way they season is going the chiefs will win another game before they do.

Tapatalking on my iPhone
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell

Global Posts
    19,279 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    This thing with the eagles is just beyond Terrible. It's so bad it's hard to watch it. They trying to get a high draft pick at this point. The way they season is going the chiefs will win another game before they do.

Tapatalking on my iPhone
    I hear ya. There is too much talent on that team for it to suffer such a disastrous season. I'd be surprised if they didn't cut their losses and go into rebuilding mode.

Global Posts
    19,279 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    I'm really having a hard time figuring out which team is worse...the Jets or the Eagles, the Jets were destroyed on turkey day, but tonight, the Eagles just looked like they have given up (and their fans numbered in what seemed to be the hundreds, with whole sections of that stadium empty). Seriously...the Jets may be just god awful, but at least they kept trying, the Eagles gave up!
    I agree, Sean. The Eagles have no incentive or the will to even play at this stage. They were expected to be a contender this year and fell way short. By their demeanor and performance, they appear to simply want their season to come to an end, in my opinion.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,016 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

They need to move on from Vick is what they need to do. He's a bum and he's injury prone. If they're smart, they'll snag Aaron Murray from UGA in the draft next year.

The Jets also need to look at their QB situation...Sanchez is awful, but Tebow is not his replacement...they need to ship Tebow to the Jaguars and try and pick up Klein from KSU.

Global Posts
    19,279 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

I wouldn't call Vick a bum (laughing), but I do think that his time as a starter in this league is over. All of the punishment he's taken the last few years have proven to be too much. His mind is willing but his body has the final say. As for Tebow, if paired with the right team and given a real opportunity to start (devote a full season to him) he will be successful. His will to win and ability to rally the players around him are top notch, in my opinion.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Eagles just released Jason babin... They need to release this whole darn team!

Tapatalking on my iPhone
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell

Global Posts
    19,279 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Eagles just released Jason babin... They need to release this whole darn team!

Tapatalking on my iPhone
    Yeah. They need to release the entire offensive line.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    Yeah. They need to release the entire offensive line.
    And Andy Reid. Jeff Lurie has a soft spot for this man. He just won't let him go. It's just time for a change for this team.

Tapatalking on my iPhone

Global Posts
    19,279 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

And Andy Reid. Jeff Lurie has a soft spot for this man. He just won't let him go. It's just time for a change for this team.

Tapatalking on my iPhone
    I agree. It's time to start over.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,201 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4/6.1

Default NFL thread

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    I agree. It's time to start over.
    They need to do like the Miami Marlins did and clean house and start from scratch. Like a going out of business sales, "Everything's gotta go, no reasonable offer will be refused!"

Global Posts
    19,279 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Quote Originally Posted by rdiddy_25 View Post
    They need to do like the Miami Marlins did and clean house and start from scratch. Like a going out of business sales, "Everything's gotta go, no reasonable offer will be refused!"
    No doubt
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,391 Global Posts

Default NFL thread

Tapatalking on my iPhone
    Soft spot or not, I'm 100% sure that we will see the end of Andy Reid with the Eagles after this year, Rellskie. I've watched a lot of bad Eagles games every season, **** this season as been the worst as an Eagle fan. I do feel bad for the recent loss of Andy Reid's son, however, the time has come for the man to step down and let someone else help this struggling team out of the slump that they're in.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,201 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4/6.1

Default NFL thread

Saints not making it easy for themselves. Spotting Atlanta 17pts not a way to win games and get back into playoff race
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Rose View Post
    Soft spot or not, I'm 100% sure that we will see the end of Andy Reid with the Eagles after this year, Rellskie. I've watched a lot of bad Eagles games every season, **** this season as been the worst as an Eagle fan. I do feel bad for the recent loss of Andy Reid's son, however, the time has come for the man to step down and let someone else help this struggling team out of the slump that they're in.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.
    I really hope so. It's just time man. I'm sick of seeing the eagles always being mediocre. It's time to rebuild and that includes getting Andy out of here.

Tapatalking
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #670  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

man i really wanted ATL to lose but watching Brees fail was pretty damn sweet too!

WHO DAT throwing 5 INT's???
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,016 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

^^^ You shut your whorish mouth, lol!

RISE UP! 11-1! Now Denver has to be Tampa Bay this weekend to wrap up the division and we can start planning to finally win a post season appearance lol!

Just got to talk with former RB Jamal Anderson for about an hour...cool to talk to a person who has an inside opinion, but a little weird because he was kind of cynical (i guess from the fact he wasn't on the field anymore, who knows). It was funny arguing the merits of forward progression with someone who is essentially a rocket scientist at the subject, haha. He actually said he felt i had a good case about Turner being forced to stay up, but said he would have immediately hit the ground if he saw the door collapse like that...maybe that's why he's FORMER star running back.
    Last edited by SeanHRCC; 11-30-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    382 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Sad news.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,884 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Quote Originally Posted by haxrnick View Post

Sad news.
    Yeah I just seen the news on my phone. This is a shame. I feel for the family of the player and his girlfriends family.

Tapatalking
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    29,702 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    N/A

LB Jovan Belcher was the player.
    Laura Knotek

Global Posts
    19,279 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Yeah I just seen the news on my phone. This is a shame. I feel for the family of the player and his girlfriends family.

Tapatalking
    Ditto, my friend. May they both now be at peace.
Page 27 of 88 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930 ... LastLast