- 11-13-2012, 02:45 PM #626
- 11-13-2012, 03:05 PM #627
- 11-13-2012, 04:19 PM #628
Re: NFL thread
He has stopped running as much though, i think mainly because he's so beat up now."Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
- 11-18-2012, 03:35 PM #629
- 11-18-2012, 05:04 PM #630
Can't believe how tough the 'Boys struggled against the Browns. Barely pulled that one out
- 11-18-2012, 08:21 PM #631
Is it me or does the Steelers have the most hideous uniforms in ALL of football at any level?...hahaha
- 11-18-2012, 08:26 PM #632"My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell
- 11-18-2012, 08:29 PM #633
- 11-18-2012, 10:07 PM #634
- 11-18-2012, 11:03 PM #635
- 11-19-2012, 09:01 AM #636
- 11-19-2012, 01:49 PM #638
- 11-19-2012, 09:34 PM #639
Thus far, I am impressed with the Niners' backup QB, Kaepernick, and it's always great to see Frank Gore do his thing. Oh, and did I mention that he's an alumni of the U?
- 11-19-2012, 10:10 PM #640
Is it possible that we'll get a chance to see some offense from the Chicago Bears tonight?
- 11-20-2012, 01:11 AM #641
- 11-21-2012, 12:18 AM #642iMore Elite
- 2,350 Posts
- iOS Version
So whose the best currently gentlemen?
I, of course, have my money on the Brady bunch. With or without gronk, the patriots have an undeniable offense!!!
Texas looks good, Atlanta looks good, BRONCOS look good...
Niners, bears, bucs, saints?? Packers?
- 11-21-2012, 08:59 AM #643
Re: NFL thread
Patriots are good...not best (and I'm a Pats fan). They still have an atrocious problem on defense, they are very dry on receivers, they just lost Gronk and Hernandez is still very iffy, Woodhead is good in spurts but he could easily find himself sidelined as he has seen some bruising over the last couple of seasons and in the end, Brady is NOT himself this season...he's had some stand out games, but they've yet to really put together a string of really promising games, they've just beat some crap teams by a lot (as anyone should). The Jets will be no different, so this week will still not define anything for them...they are going to make the playoffs, but i doubt they make the big show this year.
A few top dogs in my opinion...
- Denver...Peyton is the man right now, and they are going to be a top running team going into the playoffs.
- New Orleans...they are on an absolute tear right now, and Bree's is settled in. I don't like them at all, but they are making their way. If i were fighting for one of those last playoffs spots, I'd be nervous about them.
- Houston...'nough said. They are just damn good...some weeks are better than others, but they are a tough and composed team right now.
...my Falcons are a front running team but they arn't playing very well right now, hopefully they make a statement against Tampa Bay this weekend, until then, I'm not going to list them as "Best" because i can admit they are not. Green Bay is another one...after this weekend, i will tell you whether or not i think they are one of the best teams.
Niners and Bears are a weird situation...they have significant injuries, ones that could cost them dearly in the chase, but the 49's seem to have really made some ground with their rookie, Chicago, not so much...and if we've learned anything about Cutler, when he goes down like this, he doesn't come back the same anymore. It's a real shame too because Chicago has arguably the best defense in the league, and they are busting their asses to make people know who they are...I'd be terrified to play that team as an offensive player.
Regardless of all that talk though...RISE UP! GO FALCONS!"Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
- 11-22-2012, 07:07 PM #644
Did the Dallas Cowboys eat their Thanksgiving dinner "before" the start of today's game with Washington? They've been a no-show in this game, thus far.
- 11-22-2012, 08:11 PM #645
- 11-22-2012, 08:43 PM #646
- 11-22-2012, 09:29 PM #647
You know there will be venom spewed in the Jets' locker room at half time.
- 11-23-2012, 01:20 AM #648
Re: NFL thread
Me and my brother are drunk, he threw up when we laughed at Sachez cause he run into an *** LOL!"Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
- 11-23-2012, 09:46 AM #650
Last edited by kch50428; 11-23-2012 at 11:24 AM.Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
- By franz71 in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:57 AM
- By ultramansfo in forum iOS Apps & GamesReplies: 51Last Post: 08-06-2009, 05:40 PM
- By surur in forum iPhone 4Replies: 141Last Post: 06-24-2007, 02:48 PM
- By miradu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 24Last Post: 02-23-2007, 11:12 PM
- By gtwo in forum iPhone 4Replies: 64Last Post: 01-12-2007, 05:17 PM