Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 25 of 88 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree588Likes

Global Posts
    19,045 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rellskie View Post
    I wish they get rid of his ***! but really the whole team is playing terrible right now. They have to get they stuff together.

Tapatalking
    Vick is not the bigger problem. If the O-line can't protect him or his replacement, the results will be the same---sacks, fumbles, rushed passes and injuries.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,823 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    Vick is not the bigger problem. If the O-line can't protect him or his replacement, the results will be the same---sacks, fumbles, rushed passes and injuries.
    No I'm not talking about Vick I'm talking about Andy Reid. It's time for a serious coaching change as well as fixing the eagles o- line and fixing there problems on d-fense. They were a mess in that saints game.

Tapatalking
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell

Global Posts
    19,045 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

No I'm not talking about Vick I'm talking about Andy Reid. It's time for a serious coaching change as well as fixing the eagles o- line and fixing there problems on d-fense. They were a mess in that saints game.

Tapatalking
    I'm sorry Rellskie. I misunderstood your reply. Thank you for clarifying.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,823 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

I'm sorry Rellskie. I misunderstood your reply. Thank you for clarifying.
    It's all good D.

Tapatalking
    "My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,016 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

Default Re: NFL thread

Crud.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

Global Posts
    19,045 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Crud.
    Crud? In regard to what?...
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    29,292 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    N/A

Default RE: NFL thread

That was quite a game between Houston and Chicago.
    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    Laura Knotek
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,823 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

The eagles season so far is just a complete fail. Cowboys have them the business yesterday. Oh we'll. can't wait for that steelers/chiefs game tonight.

Tapatalking

Global Posts
    19,045 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

The eagles season so far is just a complete fail. ...snipped...

Tapatalking
    That is an understatement, my friend. There is way too much talent on that team to not be in contention for a championship. The offensive line is the primary weakness, in my opinion.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,823 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

That is an understatement, my friend. There is way too much talent on that team to not be in contention for a championship. The offensive line is the primary weakness, in my opinion.
    Yup. The sad part about this season for the birds is that the season is not over yet. At this rate they might get a high pick in the draft lol. I just didn't expect them to be 3-6 right now.

Tapatalking
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #611  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,555 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Crud.
    yeah it does kind of suck for the ATL fan but in reality the it could be a blessing

now they, and the media, can concentrate on staying healthy and the the playoff picture

Global Posts
    19,045 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

The eagles season so far is just a complete fail. Cowboys have them the business yesterday. Oh we'll. can't wait for that steelers/chiefs game tonight.

Tapatalking
    . Is this the beginning of the end for Michael Vick?
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    29,292 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    N/A

I think you're right. Vick is probably done, since he is hurt more than healthy. He wasn't signed to work part time.
    Laura Knotek
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,823 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Hmm I think it's because Vick had a serious Concussion. He still seeing birds around his head supposedly lol.

Tapatalking
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,823 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Hmm I think it's because Vick had a serious Concussion. He still seeing birds around his head supposedly lol. Foles is good though so I wouldn't mind having him start right now.

Tapatalking

Tapatalking

Global Posts
    19,045 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Hmm I think it's because Vick had a serious Concussion. He still seeing birds around his head supposedly lol.

Tapatalking
    Oh I understand that the official reason for Vick's absence in the Eagles upcoming game is because of his concussion, however, if his replacement does a decent job against Washington and the O-line protects him then an argument can be made that Vick, though well-liked by his peers, no longer have the confidence of those in charge of protecting him during games.
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 11-13-2012 at 08:31 AM.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,823 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Oh I understand that the official reason for Vick's absence in the Eagles upcoming game is because of his concussion, however, if his replacement do a decent job against Washington and the O-line protects him then an argument can be made that Vick, though well-liked by his peers, no longer have the confidence of those in charge of protecting him during games.
    Yeah hey whatever they got to do to win some games I'm with it. I like foles and i think he can be a solid quarterback for the team. At this point they need a change up at that position too. Vick needs to just sit out a few games. And with that concussion he might just do that.

Tapatalking
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    29,292 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    N/A

Oh I understand that the official reason for Vick's absence in the Eagles upcoming game is because of his concussion, however, if his replacement do a decent job against Washington and the O-line protects him then an argument can be made that Vick, though well-liked by his peers, no longer have the confidence of those in charge of protecting him during games.
    I agree. Let's see what happens.

I do believe Vick is on the downside of his football career. He won't get better, given his age and history of injury.
    Laura Knotek
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    262 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Vick shouldn't and doesn't have the confidence in those who protect him because they don't protect him. He gets eaten alive every game while running for his life. But some how the o line learns how to block when nick comes in the game? That's not something that can be put on Vick. Yea he's turn over prone but that's expected when it always running outside the pocket since the line has so many holes in it. Interesting like I said though they learn to block when some one else is in. Interested in seeing how this is going to play out.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    JustMe'D (11-13-2012)
    JustMe'D likes this.

Global Posts
    19,045 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Quote Originally Posted by anygivensunday View Post
    Vick shouldn't and doesn't have the confidence in those who protect him because they don't protect him. He gets eaten alive every game while running for his life. But some how the o line learns how to block when nick comes in the game? That's not something that can be put on Vick. Yea he's turn over prone but that's expected when it always running outside the pocket since the line has so many holes in it. Interesting like I said though they learn to block when some one else is in. Interested in seeing how this is going to play out.

I'm in full agreement with your comments, my friend.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,823 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

That was too close of a game by Pittsburgh yesterday. It was a good game though.

Tapatalking

Global Posts
    19,045 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

That was too close of a game by Pittsburgh yesterday. It was a good game though.

Tapatalking
    Yes, it turned into a heckuva game down the stretch..
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,823 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Yes, it turned into a heckuva game down the stretch..
    Yeah and I hope Big Ben gets back Healthy with that arm injury.

Tapatalking

Global Posts
    19,045 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default NFL thread

Yeah and I hope Big Ben gets back Healthy with that arm injury.

Tapatalking
    I'm sure he'll eventually be okay, but ESPN is reporting that
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,016 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    Taco Bell

Quote Originally Posted by anygivensunday View Post

I disagree to an extent, i think you can blame Vick in cases where he's scrambled in a situation where he was supposed to throw...the O-line isn't as fast as Vick, nor can they read his very disorganized scrambling style...they've commented before saying that Vick will call an audible on the line, make it seem like he's going to hand the ball off or run himself, then he'll drop back because he sees a hole and he'll stand in the pocket too long (and he's not a very good throwing QB, so his reads are a bit sketchy)...imagine a line that just blocked for a good run that now has their QB standing in the pocket, and he gets popped, and then gets mad because his line didn't block for him.

Vick is a wild card...and it must be damn near impossible for that line to read him since he doesn't really know what he's doing half the time himself. His receivers have said many times that they can't get a read on him on the line consistently because as soon as they run a pattern, they'll look up and there's Vick running to the corner and getting hammered, or dropping back and running back and forth before deciding to throw.

Vick was amazing when he was younger, now he's just a back up at best...i think the future in Philly is going to reside in their team finding a good pocket QB that they can stand behind, and one that doesn't blame everyone but himself when the hits the fan and it wasn't obviously his fault.
    "Speed has never killed anyone; suddenly becoming stationary...that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson
Page 25 of 88 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728 ... LastLast