NFL Discussion thread

cking1786

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
For the sake of all Nola fans I hope they don't revert back to the days of the 'Aints!!! Except when they play the 'Boys, since this yr is the yr anyway!!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
dear Matt Leinart,

please do the Arizona Cardinals and the NFL a favor. quit. i can't think of ONE positive thing you have done since coming to the league. you played behind Warner for christ sakes, haven't you learned anything? you sir, are horrible

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
LOL poor Romo. I'm a Steelers fan. We are doing great.

However I can't figure out that last call that was made... Not enough evidence for the fumble?!?!?

I don't get it.

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
As a die hard Redskins fan, I can never feel bad for the Cowgirls... There is no hole deep enough for me to be satisfied ;P

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I dunno, farbod. The Skins are my "backup team." I was born in DC. I hate the girls because of it...but nobody should be humiliated like that!

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
Wade.jpg

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
I dunno, farbod. The Skins are my "backup team." I was born in DC. I hate the girls because of it...but nobody should be humiliated like that!

I was born in DC as well, moved to SoCal as a toddler. My father went to GW and passed being a skins fan down to me. I love sports. I watch and play everything from golf to soccer. You can add up all my favorite teams and players across all the sports and it wouldn't be 1/10th my fervor for the Redskins. Diehard fan...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so Dallas fires their coach and now they look playoff ready. gotta love the NFL

farbod, thoughts on Donovan McNabb?.. is he the one to take you guys all the way?

farbod21

TiPb Jailbreak Genius
Jun 21, 2010
twitter.com
so Dallas fires their coach and now they look playoff ready. gotta love the NFL

farbod, thoughts on Donovan McNabb?.. is he the one to take you guys all the way?

Not without a lot of talent around him. We need much better Oline play, a bigtime WR, and probably a Nose Tackle.

But McNabb is a huge upgrade from Campbell, that guy has the slowest delivery ever...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Not without a lot of talent around him. We need much better Oline play, a bigtime WR, and probably a Nose Tackle.

But McNabb is a huge upgrade from Campbell, that guy has the slowest delivery ever...

yeah, Campbell was/is kind of a bust, looks like he is having the same issues with the Raiders

BIG game tonight, M. Vick is looking good!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
^lulz, Tom Brady is a beast. i do have to say that this season has been very unpredictable

my BUCS are looking pretty good but due to the Falcons and Saints doing so well i doubt i'll even make it to the playoffs

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm ready to see the Falcons look less good.

The surprise standout, at least to me, has been the Browns. They look like a totally different team this year!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234