- 09-10-2012, 12:18 PM #452
Tony is the man.
- 09-11-2012, 10:50 AM #453
- 09-11-2012, 11:50 AM #454
- 09-11-2012, 06:54 PM #456
- 09-11-2012, 07:09 PM #457
- 09-11-2012, 11:32 PM #458
- 09-14-2012, 07:39 AM #459
- 09-14-2012, 08:07 AM #460
- 09-14-2012, 08:12 AM #461
- 09-14-2012, 11:02 AM #462
- 09-14-2012, 11:11 AM #463
Thankfully there's buzz all over the world about some phone that Apple is releasing, so I don't have to listen to all of my co-workers, forum members, and acquaintances talk about the horrible showing that my Bears had last night. As bad as Rodgers looked, Cutler made him out to be Brady, Marino, Manning and Tittle all in one.
Going back into hiding now.
- 09-14-2012, 12:10 PM #464
Jay Cutler's mouth this entire week basically made him look like a complete tool. It was hilarious when Clay Matthews basically ripped him in half and threw him over his shoulder...i literally laughed out loud while clapping satisfyingly. Cutler and Romo...they look so natural on their backs after a sack.
Jordy Nelson has not made me too happy this fantasy football season though, second week in a row where his numbers were lower than my benched 2nd and 3rd string receivers. He's got one more try, and then he's riding the pine.
- 09-14-2012, 12:18 PM #465
can we just hand the division to the Broncos now? between Manning looking like the Manning of old and and the other teams looking like shiit (meh at best)
Hell, they're talking about (on local sports radio) how this is a Must Win game for the Chiefs already - IN WEEK TWO!
- 09-14-2012, 01:02 PM #467
Let him put that talent to the test Monday against the Falcons, who really did look quite tight and precise against a pretty lack luster KC, I'm hoping to see the same kind of intensity vs. Manning and the Broncos, they bring a much tougher team into the Dome, and it'll be a nice test as to whether or not the Falcons are a Superbowl contender this year or not...because we certainly look like the cream of the crop in the NFC South right now.
I'm going to the game so if the Falcons don't win, I'm going to try and pour my drink on Manning as he exits...that's a lie, but it would be funny.
- 09-14-2012, 04:05 PM #468
if we can beat the NYG this weekend, at MetLife Stadium, it should make some kind of statement *fingers crossed*
- 09-16-2012, 03:59 PM #470
- 09-16-2012, 04:04 PM #471
- 09-16-2012, 04:06 PM #472
- 09-16-2012, 04:06 PM #473
- 09-16-2012, 04:12 PM #474
- 09-16-2012, 04:13 PM #475
- By franz71 in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:57 AM
- By ultramansfo in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 51Last Post: 08-06-2009, 05:40 PM
- By surur in forum iPhone 4Replies: 141Last Post: 06-24-2007, 02:48 PM
- By miradu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 24Last Post: 02-23-2007, 11:12 PM
- By gtwo#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 64Last Post: 01-12-2007, 05:17 PM