Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 19 of 152 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree1458Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #451  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts

BIG division win for the Buc Nation. great way to start off the season!
    Banned

Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    well they did play the Chiefs lol. i loved how Gonzalez slammed dunked the football anyways when he was unsure what he would do if he were to score
    Last year, the way they were playing...every win was something i was unsure of until towards the end of the game. From the time this game started, i knew the Falcons were tight and on point...that speaks worlds to me about the team they are this year vs. last years shaky setup.

Tony is the man.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    4,484 Global Posts

Well, they're the same old Raiders from last year. Nobody can shoot themselves in the foot, like the Raiders. The season just started, and i'm saying "wait till next year".

Quote Originally Posted by grunt0300 View Post
    Well, they're the same old Raiders from last year. Nobody can shoot themselves in the foot, like the Raiders. The season just started, and i'm saying "wait till next year".
    You're right. The talent is there, but dang, they just can't get it together. They beat themselves. Period!
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #455  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    You're right. The talent is there, but dang, they just can't get it together. They beat themselves. Period!
    doesn't really matter since we ALL know that Manning & Co. will win that division anyways lol
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    331 Global Posts

doesn't really matter since we ALL know that Manning & Co. will win that division anyways lol
    What I do know, is that I don't know $&@!. Certainties turn into wtf's.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

No one was talking about the NYGiants or Eli... SMH
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    2,200 Global Posts

"The 49ers are the best team in the NFL," Chris Carter.

And I agree!!
    Banned

Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

Jay Cutler looked like a chump last night...but the Pack didn't look very convincing as a relevant team this year...a win is a win, but they both looked like a couple of mid-range, 2nd or 3rd place teams last night.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    5,441 Global Posts

Even though yesterday's game was awful, I'll always love my Bears.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Jay Cutler looked like a chump last night...but the Pack didn't look very convincing as a relevant team this year...a win is a win, but they both looked like a couple of mid-range, 2nd or 3rd place teams last night.
    The team I'm playing via fantasy football has got to be ticked off a bit because Jay Cutler was in the lineup and basically gave him little points. At the same time, I'm ticked because I had Greg Jennings in my lineup and didn't realize that he wasn't going to play. Anyway, I agree that neither team looked worthy of a contender.
    Q&A Jedi

Global Posts
    38,859 Global Posts

Ok I'm not ready to trade yet, BUT Rodgers has been a disappointment so far!!!!! I have him in my other league, NOT the Mobile Nations League.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,588 Global Posts

Thankfully there's buzz all over the world about some phone that Apple is releasing, so I don't have to listen to all of my co-workers, forum members, and acquaintances talk about the horrible showing that my Bears had last night. As bad as Rodgers looked, Cutler made him out to be Brady, Marino, Manning and Tittle all in one.

Going back into hiding now.
    jclif likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

Jay Cutler's mouth this entire week basically made him look like a complete tool. It was hilarious when Clay Matthews basically ripped him in half and threw him over his shoulder...i literally laughed out loud while clapping satisfyingly. Cutler and Romo...they look so natural on their backs after a sack.

Jordy Nelson has not made me too happy this fantasy football season though, second week in a row where his numbers were lower than my benched 2nd and 3rd string receivers. He's got one more try, and then he's riding the pine.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    331 Global Posts

I have no dog in the fight....but if I were a bears fan, cutlers body language and demeanor would make me think that cat will never lead that team the way a qb has to.
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #466  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts

can we just hand the division to the Broncos now? between Manning looking like the Manning of old and and the other teams looking like shiit (meh at best)

Hell, they're talking about (on local sports radio) how this is a Must Win game for the Chiefs already - IN WEEK TWO!
    Banned

Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

can we just hand the division to the Broncos now? between Manning looking like the Manning of old and and the other teams looking like shiit (meh at best)

Hell, they're talking about (on local sports radio) how this is a Must Win game for the Chiefs already - IN WEEK TWO!
    I'm going to be honest, I'm sick to death of hearing about how "GREAT" Manning looked. He looked ok, he didn't collapse on the field from his spine ripping into 10 pieces...he made a touchdown pass to an amazing receiver in Demaryius Thomas, and besides that, he looked good, not great.

Let him put that talent to the test Monday against the Falcons, who really did look quite tight and precise against a pretty lack luster KC, I'm hoping to see the same kind of intensity vs. Manning and the Broncos, they bring a much tougher team into the Dome, and it'll be a nice test as to whether or not the Falcons are a Superbowl contender this year or not...because we certainly look like the cream of the crop in the NFC South right now.

I'm going to the game so if the Falcons don't win, I'm going to try and pour my drink on Manning as he exits...that's a lie, but it would be funny.
    Q&A Jedi

Global Posts
    38,859 Global Posts

Little early to hand anything to anyone!
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #469  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    it'll be a nice test as to whether or not the Falcons are a Superbowl contender this year or not...because we certainly look like the cream of the crop in the NFC South right now.
    don't count my Bucs out of the equation to soon. we had a Huge division win last week that i feel they typically would have lost. New coaching staff, defense looks good and a strong RB crew

if we can beat the NYG this weekend, at MetLife Stadium, it should make some kind of statement *fingers crossed*
    Banned

Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

This Panthers/Saints game is pretty interesting...heh.
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    4,484 Global Posts

My Raiders are sucking big time, this year. I'm predicting that they can do it, 0-16. I wonder if Stabler can still throw? PATHETIC!
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,743 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    It's Steeler time! I got my jersey, my booze and my terrible towel. Bring it, Broncos!
    Broncos brought it! Now on to the Falcons.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    13,958 Global Posts

This eagles & ravens game is good. back and forth scoring and good defense on both sides.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,743 Global Posts

Oakland and KC aren't going to be much competition. San Diego still has the same head coach. So yeah Broncos have to be the favorites to win the AFC-West.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    21,818 Global Posts

Bleeping Vikings...
Page 19 of 152 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122 ... LastLast