NFL Discussion thread

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
by the way, will someone please let Phil Simms know he can remove his knee pads now. Flacco is heading to the showers now :D

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Eli had some bad passes but he far from sucked. The O-line did NOTHING to help him out though.

Regardless, thanks, WIlliams:

yYySJ.jpg

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Eli had some bad passes but he far from sucked. The O-line did NOTHING to help him out though.

Regardless, thanks, WIlliams:

The Giants offense was surprisingly nonexistent really...i honestly expected more from the whole side, but in the end, San Fran hands the game to the Giants on botched simple football. In OT, when you get a hanger from the kick off, YOU FAIR CATCH IT. Instead you have some heroes that want the highlight reel to explode with their game winning kick off retur...errr...fumble.

On the other side...it was what i figured, Pats simply outlasting the Ravens. People can scream all day that the kicker ruined their chances, but what really ruined their chances was the ENTIRE game before that on the offensive side. Red zone failures, simple route failures...the Ravens could have EASILY won that game 5 different times, but i never really saw the effort. Their defense was playing their hearts out.

At any rate, I'm excited to see the rematch. GO PATS!

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Right there with ya. Being a south Philly guy transplanted to south jersey the giants are the enemy

i'm also a Jets fan as well, go figure on that one !! lol, my husband wanted to burn my Pats Moss jersey when i bought it some 4yrs ago--but i have a few girly Jets jerseys (pink w/rhinestones, zebra printed ones etc.lol) as well which i do wear more offen;)

i could never stand the Giants personally.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711