NFL Discussion thread

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i agree that tebow breaks the mold of the "typical" football player, with his thoughts and or athleticism, but it seems he is being catapulted into the playoffs with a lot of heart, desire and faith

this scares me because i really want the PATS to win the the SuperBowl

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
i agree that tebow breaks the mold of the "typical" football player, with his thoughts and or athleticism, but it seems he is being catapulted into the playoffs with a lot of heart, desire and faith

this scares me because i really want the PATS to win the the SuperBowl

I hope that the Pats send Teblow on his Missionary work, a lot sooner than he wants to!:p

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I comfort myself knowing that it was a good game. Too many mistakes to be great. And I'm definitely disappointed.

Of course, I'm also comforted knowing that the Pats showed the Broncos that prayer can only go just so far, and hard work and team effort go further.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I comfort myself knowing that it was a good game. Too many mistakes to be great. And I'm definitely disappointed.

Of course, I'm also comforted knowing that the Pats showed the Broncos that prayer can only go just so far, and hard work and team effort go further.
More like the QB situation each had... lol. Tebow doesn't know how to read defenses. He only listens to the plays calls and then tries to run off from getting sacked.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Cowboys and Texans fan here. Our rookie QB showed his rawness. Just made many bad reads, not including our stupid punt returner Jacoby. I think Houston has a great future. Foster embarrassed their defense, as did Andre Johnson. Foster torched them for 132 yards and one TD, which they have NEVER given up more than 90 yards in a playoff game on the ground. Johnson torched them for 111 yards as well. The defensive line destroyed their OL, with The Milkman leading the way. Baltimore didn't win, Houston just gave it to them. Shame, but oh well. Houston will be competitors for awhile.

This formula for "The Ravens Way" will not beat NE. My prediction, NE vs NY with NY taking it....again. I don't like NY.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Cowboys and Texans fan here. Our rookie QB showed his rawness. Just made many bad reads, not including our stupid punt returner Jacoby. I think Houston has a great future. Foster embarrassed their defense, as did Andre Johnson. Foster torched them for 132 yards and one TD, which they have NEVER given up more than 90 yards in a playoff game on the ground. Johnson torched them for 111 yards as well. The defensive line destroyed their OL, with The Milkman leading the way. Baltimore didn't win, Houston just gave it to them. Shame, but oh well. Houston will be competitors for awhile.

This formula for "The Ravens Way" will not beat NE. My prediction, NE vs NY with NY taking it....again. I don't like NY.

Sorry your team didn't make it, but i'll take the Pats over the Jersey Giants any day!:D

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
So today I watched the Packers do a decent impression of the Saints. Pitiful. But I was glad the Giants won. :)

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Discount Double Choke anyone ?

06c8e4b5.jpg

I crack myself up sometimes ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member