NFL Discussion thread

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Raider Nation

Totally disappointed in my Raiders. They had the AFC West in front of them, but couldn't stop Rivers. Well, how about Teblow? He S$CKED again, but backed in anyway. Check his stats.:eek::eek::eek:

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
My Steelers may be hurt, but they came through in the end. But don't worry- we'll knock out Denver for you. :)

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Gladly. Maybe we'll get lucky and Cincinnati will beat Houston and take out Brady for us too. :)

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Gladly. Maybe we'll get lucky and Cincinnati will beat Houston and take out Brady for us too. :)

Stillers fan here as well!! We will be smacking those Broncos around!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Is there a record left the Saints haven't broken in the last two games? WHO DAT! And notice the Defense came to play this time? If they can keep that up through the playoffs....

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
lol...i was relieved to get the Giants in the first round, i do NOT want to see the Saints again this season. :p

Is it weird that i actually kind of like Tebow? lol...i think he plays a tough ground game, if they can trigger something in his brain to figure out how to pass a ball, they'll be lethal.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
lol...i was relieved to get the Giants in the first round, i do NOT want to see the Saints again this season. :p

Is it weird that i actually kind of like Tebow? lol...i think he plays a tough ground game, if they can trigger something in his brain to figure out how to pass a ball, they'll be lethal.

Teblow should be a running back, and Quinn should be the quarterback. Green Bay Packers 1959. Paul Hornung(Heisman Trophy Quarterback) is made the running back, and Bart Starr was made the quarterback. Years after, Starr admitted that Hornung had a better arm(hence the halfback pass), but Lombardi(a very religious man) didn't like the fact that Hornung drank.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Sorry Sean. But it did prompt me to call my daughter to tell her to give Da'rel a big hug from me. It's not that I really love the Giants, but dang I dislike your Falcons.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
not really a tebow fan but i am glad the steelers lost

the look on Heinz Wards face at the end was priceless!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Here's some things that will make the sports press twist their knickers:

Tebow's passing was 316 yards... average per throw: 31.6 Things that make you go "hmmm..." :D

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Here's some things that will make the sports press twist their knickers:

Tebow's passing was 316 yards... average per throw: 31.6 Things that make you go "hmmm..." :D

The Steelers couldn't generate a good pass rush. When they did, Teblow threw it out of bounds, or incomplete. The Pats will take care of him. If my Raiders had won, we wouldn't be having this conversation.:(

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm not a Steelers fan, but I don't dislike them. I was rooting for them last night and was very disappointed the Broncos pulled it off in those last few minutes. I'm ready for Teblow to get going on his life mission and leave football to serious athletes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711