Go Eagles Go

Eileen89 likes this.
    03-21-2012 01:28 PM
    Take that fugly emblem down! haha. Go GIANTS/JETS. Now I can root for Tebow? Haha!

Sean Payton... 1 year suspension!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-21-2012 03:24 PM
    Duvi, this trade has me a bit confused..

i thought Sanchez was "THE Guy". are the Jets starting to lean another direction already? or is this a "well see how training camp goes/QB duel/safety net" scenario?
    03-21-2012 03:51 PM
    Duvi, this trade has me a bit confused..

i thought Sanchez was "THE Guy". are the Jets starting to lean another direction already? or is this a "well see how training camp goes/QB duel/safety net" scenario?
    It's more like "another option" rather than "who's gonna be the guy".

They gave mark an extension already and he's locked up for five years. The real issue is what happens when mark's first pass in the season is an interception. The fans will be booing Sanchez and asking for Tebow.

The trade makes sense in the "we can do more things, like ground and pound" aspect, but it's gonna really have Gang Green nation wondering wtf they're doing. I say that because we had a chance to keep Brad Smith a few years back who did the same that Tebow does, maybe w/o as good of a throwing arm, but also ran punts back for us.
    03-21-2012 03:58 PM
    I'm just so depressed I can't think straight. I really think the punishment was way beyond the crime.
    03-21-2012 05:13 PM
    I'm just so depressed I can't think straight. I really think the punishment was way beyond the crime.
    Knowing the whole story, I actually think it was warranted and could have been more, if any thing, especially with Williams getting an indefinite suspension.

They have to send a message for teams who haven't gotten caught yet, so it doesn't happen again.
    03-21-2012 05:28 PM
    The crime was under the table bonuses paid out that escalated in amount based upon serverity of injury inflicted on an opposing team member. Just what would be punishment enough for a crime that could very well have ended another player's career?
    03-21-2012 05:45 PM
    The crime was under the table bonuses paid out that escalated in amount based upon serverity of injury inflicted on an opposing team member. Just what would be punishment enough for a crime that could very well have ended another player's career?
    Most fans will probably disagree with the punishment.
    03-21-2012 05:56 PM
    I disagree... after a three year investigation where the Saints players and coaches lied and denied... Roger Goodell brought the hammer down, and rightly so. In addition to the fines, the suspensions of coaches and the GM, there are STILL suspensions/fines to be imposed on the players involved...

All Goodell can do is come down hard and try to restore the honor and integrity of the game.

The possibility of ending the playing careers and possibly maiming other players make the punishment seem lenient, IMHO. Football is violent enough in its purest form. There's no place for this BS in the game.
    03-21-2012 06:17 PM
    Amen, my fellow Philly fan!
    03-21-2012 07:11 PM
    I'm a Bronco fan so believe me when I tell you that Brady Quinn was traded a day or two ago to Kansas City. So yes you'll be able to watch Quinn in a Broncos game twice a year...
    They sent him in the wrong direction! I would love to see Quinn playing for my Raiders.
    03-22-2012 08:58 AM
    Ok. I dont really follow fb much at all but know of some players names here and there. Apparently Tim Tebow was put onto the Jets as a secondary qb as of yesterday. Which I'm sure many of you avid nfl followers know already but just in case you didn't I figd I'd share

Sent from Pinks 4S using Tapatalk
    03-22-2012 09:22 AM
    Take that fugly emblem down! haha. Go GIANTS/JETS. Now I can root for Tebow? Haha!

Just a little reminder.....

Last edited by pkcable; 03-22-2012 at 02:53 PM.
    03-22-2012 02:49 PM
    The punishment was so harsh because they continuously lied about having a bounty system.
    03-22-2012 03:38 PM
    Sounds like the old mobster sytem?
    03-22-2012 03:39 PM

Teblow to the Jersey Jets? HaHaHa. Your season is over before it started. Can i get a kneel down & an amen?
    03-23-2012 10:02 AM
    They sent him in the wrong direction! I would love to see Quinn playing for my Raiders.
    The Fraiders? Oh man, and I was just getting to like you...
    03-25-2012 01:46 AM
    The Fraiders? Oh man, and I was just getting to like you...
    The Raiders are waiting for O.J. to get out of jail, then they'll be baaack!
    pkcable likes this.
    03-25-2012 10:00 AM
    The Raiders are waiting for O.J. to get out of jail, then they'll be baaack!
    I fully expect they will be an improving team over the next few years. What they needed was a real front office and a head coach that's allowed to be coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    grunt0300 likes this.
    03-25-2012 02:28 PM
    So how does everyone think their team did in the draft or does anyone care?

I'd give my team a C+ or B- :o
    05-02-2012 06:17 PM
    who in the hell does Drew Brees think he is? holding out like a drama diva, smh

i'll laugh my *** off if he gets less than he wants
    05-24-2012 12:17 PM
    If I was Brees why not hold out for the whole season? Might as well write it off now and sit this year out.
    05-24-2012 11:14 PM
    If I was Brees why not hold out for the whole season? Might as well write it off now and sit this year out.
    Doing that would decrease what he can ask for on his new contract.

Other teams would be scared to take a chance, seeing that NO didn't sign him, they may think something is up with his health or another (negative) reason why the Saints didn't sign him.
    05-24-2012 11:51 PM
    Doing that would decrease what he can ask for on his new contract.

Other teams would be scared to take a chance, seeing that NO didn't sign him, they may think something is up with his health or another (negative) reason why the Saints didn't sign him.
    True but nonetheless, he might as well write off this coming season.
    05-25-2012 12:02 AM
    holy crap! the Pats just released Ochocinco
    06-07-2012 02:53 PM
3,888 ... 1415161718 ...