lulz, Ravens = Fail. they deserve it, punks.
    01-22-2012 05:13 PM
    Hahaha had a case of the shanks

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    01-22-2012 05:17 PM
    by the way, will someone please let Phil Simms know he can remove his knee pads now. Flacco is heading to the showers now
    01-22-2012 05:19 PM
    I foresee the superbowl - the niners vs the pats.
    01-22-2012 05:30 PM
    The niners just handed the game to the Jersey Giants. Manning sucked, but the niners sucked more!
    01-22-2012 09:53 PM
    Eli had some bad passes but he far from sucked. The O-line did NOTHING to help him out though.

Regardless, thanks, WIlliams:

Alli likes this.
    01-23-2012 12:45 AM
    looks like i'll be supporting the Pats for superbowl--i don't like the Giants
    01-23-2012 07:31 AM
    Eli had some bad passes but he far from sucked. The O-line did NOTHING to help him out though.

Regardless, thanks, WIlliams:
    The Giants offense was surprisingly nonexistent really...i honestly expected more from the whole side, but in the end, San Fran hands the game to the Giants on botched simple football. In OT, when you get a hanger from the kick off, YOU FAIR CATCH IT. Instead you have some heroes that want the highlight reel to explode with their game winning kick off retur...errr...fumble.

On the other side...it was what i figured, Pats simply outlasting the Ravens. People can scream all day that the kicker ruined their chances, but what really ruined their chances was the ENTIRE game before that on the offensive side. Red zone failures, simple route failures...the Ravens could have EASILY won that game 5 different times, but i never really saw the effort. Their defense was playing their hearts out.

At any rate, I'm excited to see the rematch. GO PATS!
    Last edited by SeanHRCC; 01-23-2012 at 07:50 AM.
    01-23-2012 07:36 AM
    looks like i'll be supporting the Pats for superbowl--i don't like the Giants
    Right there with ya. Being a south Philly guy transplanted to south jersey the giants are the enemy
    01-23-2012 07:36 AM
    Right there with ya. Being a south Philly guy transplanted to south jersey the giants are the enemy
    i'm also a Jets fan as well, go figure on that one !! lol, my husband wanted to burn my Pats Moss jersey when i bought it some 4yrs ago--but i have a few girly Jets jerseys (pink w/rhinestones, zebra printed ones etc.lol) as well which i do wear more offen

i could never stand the Giants personally.
    01-23-2012 07:52 AM
    The Jets & the Giants. They play in Jersey, they stay in Jersey!
    01-23-2012 09:54 AM
    03-02-2012 04:44 PM
    I'm ashamed.
    03-02-2012 09:54 PM
    It seems that Atlanta's very own Matt Ryan was quite high on their list as well...tsk tsk.
    03-04-2012 03:16 PM
    Brett Favre didn't care... and he was high on that list.

The hits were legal, but they got extra for injuries... maybe I'm in the minority, but the only thing I see that was really wrong was having to place bets on it vs. doing their jobs and having those things happen w/o needing money as a motivator to do it.
    03-04-2012 03:27 PM
    It is no different than people paying non-victims to claim that they were victimized in an attempt to character assassinate a political candidate. The same can apply to a political party wrongfully paying volunteers to go out an actually fill out voter registration forms for unregistered voters under the guise of a voter registration drive. Cheating & cheap shots for pay are common, but if we are going to have disdain for one shouldn't we have disdain for all?

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)
    03-04-2012 04:52 PM
    Brett Favre didn't care... and he was high on that list.

The hits were legal, but they got extra for injuries... maybe I'm in the minority, but the only thing I see that was really wrong was having to place bets on it vs. doing their jobs and having those things happen w/o needing money as a motivator to do it.
    Hey, if Ronnie Lott was a betting man, he would have cleaned up. All his hits were legal, and plenty of TE & WR's had the bruises to prove it. I wish that he had played for the Raiders. He had the Raider mentality!
    03-04-2012 08:23 PM
    Trying to injure a player in order to leave them unable to play football is inexcusable...im sorry, as much as i moan and groan about bringing the physicality back to football and quit softening it up with all these rules, there's also a line that has to be drawn in the sand when it comes to putting bounties on players in order to eliminate them from play or end their career...it is all too easy to wrap a QB up and tear their knees to pieces, or a WR, or even the TE's these days. Play hard, play tough, play physically...but don't try to injure another player to the extent these bounties were leveled on, that's just too much.
    03-06-2012 05:47 PM
    it's Official: Manning to Broncos

i would not want to be the Chiefs, Raiders or San Diego right now
    03-20-2012 10:07 AM
    I hope that whatever team Tebow lands with gets to face Denver in the playoffs and that team kicks Denver's ARSE.
    03-20-2012 10:10 AM
    I hope that whatever team Tebow lands with gets to face Denver in the playoffs and that team kicks Denver's ARSE.
    Yep. Still, from a business standpoint, Broncos management was wise to go after Manning. His talent, knowledge of the game is incalculable. Is it a risk, especially if he gets re-injured and they've gotten rid of Tebow? Of course, it is. Still, as much as I like Tebow and want him to succeed in the NFL (and he will), there is no way I would've passed on a chance to get Peyton Manning. On the other hand, the 49ers has enough talent to where they didn't "need" to go after Manning and Alex Smith has every right to feel betrayed and disrespected and the 49ers may very well pay for it in the upcoming season depending on Smith's mentality when the season begins, in my opinion.

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)
    03-20-2012 11:22 AM
    Well, if Manning gets hurt, maybe i'll get to see Brady Quinn play some football.
    03-20-2012 11:18 PM
    Well, if Manning gets hurt, maybe i'll get to see Brady Quinn play some football.
    I'm a Bronco fan so believe me when I tell you that Brady Quinn was traded a day or two ago to Kansas City. So yes you'll be able to watch Quinn in a Broncos game twice a year...
    pkcable likes this.
    03-20-2012 11:38 PM
    I wish the Broncos could keep Tebow and let him develop for 2 years. Then I think we would see something - besides magic.
    03-20-2012 11:42 PM
    what a day in the NFL; Saints got b!tch slapped with suspensions and Tebow to the Jets
    03-21-2012 12:34 PM
3,881 ... 1314151617 ...