NFL Discussion thread

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I watched it (first half anyway before going to bed) because I won't be watching the super bowl. So this was my last chance at football until fall.

Did get to see Jordy Nelson catch a TD and celebrate with Clay who was on the other team ;-)
ac745c5e423c7ef38e499685fe30be8e.jpg

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
NBA all-star weekend is so much more fan friendly! You've got a rookie v. Sophomore game. Three point shootout. Dunk contest. All good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

palandri

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Super Bill: Weighing the cost of a Super Bowl trip

Super Bill: Weighing the cost of a Super Bowl trip | Reuters

Costco has an $8,000.00 deal for two that included tickets, lodging, shuttles and tailgate parties, but I can think of a lot of other things I'd rather spend $8,000.00 on.

There's still a strong demand for Super Bowl tickets, and they get bought and scalped over and over before the Super Bowl. Sooner or later it's going to have to peak out. I just don't know what number could be.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Super Bill: Weighing the cost of a Super Bowl trip

Super Bill: Weighing the cost of a Super Bowl trip | Reuters

Costco has an $8,000.00 deal for two that included tickets, lodging, shuttles and tailgate parties, but I can think of a lot of other things I'd rather spend $8,000.00 on.

There's still a strong demand for Super Bowl tickets, and they get bought and scalped over and over before the Super Bowl. Sooner or later it's going to have to peak out. I just don't know what number could be.

I guess it all depends on what you value such a trip at...for $8,000, you could go pretty much any where in the world on vacation with a guest and cover lodging, airfare and expenses. I know some people absolutely LOVE football, enough to where that amount of money would be easy to let go of for a super bowl trip like that, but to me...I'd rather enjoy the super bowl from a bungalow in Bora Bora, and then chill in paradise for the rest of the week for that money, lol!

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I would like to see Seattle repeat. This game has some implications. Wilson on his way to greatness and Brady some will consider GOAT.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I would like to see Seattle repeat. This game has some implications. Wilson on his way to greatness and Brady some will consider GOAT.

I think Brady is a good Quarterback (IMO), but the team he's on likes to CHEAT. DeflateGate is not the first or second time the Patriots have cheated

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I think Brady is a good Quarterback (IMO), but the team he's on likes to CHEAT. DeflateGate is not the first or second time the Patriots have cheated

Yup that shadow will always be over them. Spy Gate and Deflate Gate. Can't wait for the kick off.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711