Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 13 of 152 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 325 of 3793
Like Tree1458Likes
  1. #301  
    Alli's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Is it safe to pull my head out of the sand after monday night? Seriously...that was just awful.

    Congrats to Brees though, amazing effort this season.
    Next time I get up your way I'll buy you a beer to make up for it.
  2. #302  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Next time I get up your way I'll buy you a beer to make up for it.
    Damn your kindness!
  3. #303  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,329 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,484 Global Posts

    Angry Raider Nation

    Totally disappointed in my Raiders. They had the AFC West in front of them, but couldn't stop Rivers. Well, how about Teblow? He S$CKED again, but backed in anyway. Check his stats.
  4. #304  

    Default

    My Steelers may be hurt, but they came through in the end. But don't worry- we'll knock out Denver for you.


    Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
  5. #305  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,329 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,484 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    My Steelers may be hurt, but they came through in the end. But don't worry- we'll knock out Denver for you.


    Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    Please pound Teblow into the turf.
  6. #306  

    Default

    Gladly. Maybe we'll get lucky and Cincinnati will beat Houston and take out Brady for us too.


    Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
  7. #307  
    neur0tk's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    Gladly. Maybe we'll get lucky and Cincinnati will beat Houston and take out Brady for us too.


    Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
    Stillers fan here as well!! We will be smacking those Broncos around!!


    Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  8. #308  
    Duvi's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,044 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts

    Default

    G-mennnnnnnnnnnnn! NFC East champs!
  9. #309  
    dbjaime3's Avatar
    iPhone Newbie

    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

    Default

    Well the Dallas Cowboys disappointed me again. Guess what, if they will have me I will be a loyal fan again next year.
  10. #310  
    Alli's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

    Default

    Is there a record left the Saints haven't broken in the last two games? WHO DAT! And notice the Defense came to play this time? If they can keep that up through the playoffs....
  11. #311  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default

    lol...i was relieved to get the Giants in the first round, i do NOT want to see the Saints again this season.

    Is it weird that i actually kind of like Tebow? lol...i think he plays a tough ground game, if they can trigger something in his brain to figure out how to pass a ball, they'll be lethal.
  12. #312  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,329 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,484 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    lol...i was relieved to get the Giants in the first round, i do NOT want to see the Saints again this season.

    Is it weird that i actually kind of like Tebow? lol...i think he plays a tough ground game, if they can trigger something in his brain to figure out how to pass a ball, they'll be lethal.
    Teblow should be a running back, and Quinn should be the quarterback. Green Bay Packers 1959. Paul Hornung(Heisman Trophy Quarterback) is made the running back, and Bart Starr was made the quarterback. Years after, Starr admitted that Hornung had a better arm(hence the halfback pass), but Lombardi(a very religious man) didn't like the fact that Hornung drank.
  13. #313  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default

    lol...Falcons were just awful. Oh well...GO PATS!
  14. #314  
    Alli's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

    Default

    Sorry Sean. But it did prompt me to call my daughter to tell her to give Da'rel a big hug from me. It's not that I really love the Giants, but dang I dislike your Falcons.
  15. #315  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default

    It was embarrassing, i seriously would have preferred to not be in the playoffs at all, that would have at least been less terrible.
  16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #316  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,216 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts

    Default

    not really a tebow fan but i am glad the steelers lost

    the look on Heinz Wards face at the end was priceless!
  17. #317  
    kch50428's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    20,937 Posts
    Global Posts
    21,818 Global Posts

    Default

    Here's some things that will make the sports press twist their knickers:

    Tebow's passing was 316 yards... average per throw: 31.6 Things that make you go "hmmm..."
  18. #318  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,329 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,484 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kch50428 View Post
    Here's some things that will make the sports press twist their knickers:

    Tebow's passing was 316 yards... average per throw: 31.6 Things that make you go "hmmm..."
    The Steelers couldn't generate a good pass rush. When they did, Teblow threw it out of bounds, or incomplete. The Pats will take care of him. If my Raiders had won, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
  19. #319  
    Cleveland's Avatar
    iMore Specialist

    Posts
    1,436 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,062 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    not really a tebow fan but i am glad the steelers lost

    the look on Heinz Wards face at the end was priceless!
    I HATE the Squealers I loved it
  20. #320  
    Alli's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

    Default

    I'm not a Steelers fan, but I don't dislike them. I was rooting for them last night and was very disappointed the Broncos pulled it off in those last few minutes. I'm ready for Teblow to get going on his life mission and leave football to serious athletes.
  21. #321  

    Default

    Sigh. He better make it all the way, for my dignity's sake.


    Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!
  22. #322  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default

    Let's be fair now...Tebow is a fantastic athlete, he's just a terrible quarterback.
  23. Thread AuthorThread Author   #323  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,216 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts

    Default

    i agree that tebow breaks the mold of the "typical" football player, with his thoughts and or athleticism, but it seems he is being catapulted into the playoffs with a lot of heart, desire and faith

    this scares me because i really want the PATS to win the the SuperBowl
  24. #324  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,329 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,484 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BLiNK View Post
    i agree that tebow breaks the mold of the "typical" football player, with his thoughts and or athleticism, but it seems he is being catapulted into the playoffs with a lot of heart, desire and faith

    this scares me because i really want the PATS to win the the SuperBowl
    I hope that the Pats send Teblow on his Missionary work, a lot sooner than he wants to!
    Alli likes this.
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #325  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,216 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts

    Default

    WHO DAT??
Page 13 of 152 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:57 AM
  2. Official Nike+ Discussion Thread
    By ultramansfo in forum iPhone Apps & Games
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 05:40 PM
  3. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 02:48 PM
  4. TC Commentary: A discussion on the iPhone
    By miradu in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 11:12 PM
  5. The World Has Not Ended Thread
    By gtwo#IM in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 05:17 PM

Posting Permissions