NFL Discussion thread

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The Raiders downfall started when Bruce Allen left them for the Bucs about 10 years ago. I don't remember what the circumstances were to his exit, but it hurt the Raiders very much which contributed to Al Davis' over-control of virtually everything.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
The Raiders downfall started when Bruce Allen left them for the Bucs about 10 years ago. I don't remember what the circumstances were to his exit, but it hurt the Raiders very much which contributed to Al Davis' over-control of virtually everything.

JaMarcus Russell was the guy that Al Davis took, instead of Brady Quinn. He's probably flipping burgers somewhere. That decision, and Allen, plus Al Davis' stupidity led to their downfall. He always thought that he knew more about football than anyone. Madden put him in his place, and was gone. Ditto for Shanahan, Gruden, and anyone else who dared to challenge him. He was the owner, who ruined his own team. What a damn shame.:(

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
JaMarcus Russell was the guy that Al Davis took, instead of Brady Quinn. He's probably flipping burgers somewhere. That decision, and Allen, plus Al Davis' stupidity led to their downfall. He always thought that he knew more about football than anyone. Madden put him in his place, and was gone. Ditto for Shanahan, Gruden, and anyone else who dared to challenge him. He was the owner, who ruined his own team. What a damn shame.:(

You mean Russell is flipping burgers and catching them in his mouth.

I agree. That was Gruden's team in the Super Bowl in 2003. Evidenced by the fact that the Bucs were calling the Raiders' plays at the line of scrimmage. Sad that was their last time being relevant.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
The game I'm looking forward to the most this Sunday is Houston and Cowboys. I want to see if the Cowboys can keep this momentum going that they have.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Same here, I'm wondering how long they can keep up this good running game as well.

Dez is on fire... Even romo ran 30 yards like wtf? I'd love to see the Cowboys do good this year and let romo retire a non loser. As hated as he is and as much as I've bashed him in the past he's a huge part of the nfl with no real reputable notches in his belt. He deserves it

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Dez is on fire... Even romo ran 30 yards like wtf? I'd love to see the Cowboys do good this year and let romo retire a non loser. As hated as he is and as much as I've bashed him in the past he's a huge part of the nfl with no real reputable notches in his belt. He deserves it

I agree. I was a "cowgirls" basher as well but Romo does deserve to go out with something under his belt. Speaking of Qb's... Man Aaron Rogers is on fire right now. I wish my team (raiders) could hurry up and get their s*** together. I'm hoping Sparano can do a better job than Allen.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I agree. I was a "cowgirls" basher as well but Romo does deserve to go out with something under his belt. Speaking of Qb's... Man Aaron Rogers is on fire right now. I wish my team (raiders) could hurry up and get their s*** together. I'm hoping Soprano can do a better job than Allen.

Aaron Rodgers is going to be the next Eli Manning. Give Rodgers this season and maybe next season he will be untouchable. I said that about rg3 too and that made me look stupid. As for Raiders man I feel bad for the raiders. Cowboys at least used to be there fighting every few games... Raiders my god... Saprano still needs some time but could very well blossom into a strong quarterback

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Aaron Rodgers is going to be the next Eli Manning. Give Rodgers this season and maybe next season he will be untouchable. I said that about rg3 too and that made me look stupid. As for Raiders man I feel bad for the raiders. Cowboys at least used to be there fighting every few games... Raiders my god... Saprano still needs some time but could very well blossom into a strong quarterback

I think Aaron Rodgers is better than Eli Manning now.

iTechHead

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site

Something's gotta change in Oakland. We haven't seen a Super Bowl in over 10 years. It's tough being a fan now but I'm sure things will get better before they get worse at this point.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Something's gotta change in Oakland. We haven't seen a Super Bowl in over 10 years. It's tough being a fan now but I'm sure things will get better before they get worse at this point.

Win, Lose, Loved, and Hated real fans keep rebuilding the bandwagons the others abandon