- 12-06-2011, 04:44 PM #276
- 12-07-2011, 05:04 PM #277
- 12-08-2011, 07:20 AM #278
They are going to make the Luck pick, and it's going to bite them in the *** when they have a losing record again next year. You can't expect a team changing move with one player, look at Carolina...arguably the best rookie QB to come in the league in years, and yet, their record reflects a team in collapse (even when he has record setting games).
- 12-11-2011, 10:26 AM #279
What are the chances that my Raiders can beat the Packers today? It would be sweet, especially at Lambeau Field. Where are Stabler and Belitnikoff when we need them? Howie Long looks ready to play. I know that i'm dreaming, but you never know.
- 12-12-2011, 06:48 AM #280
- 12-12-2011, 09:38 AM #281
- 12-13-2011, 05:59 PM #282
- 12-13-2011, 08:23 PM #283
Well, lets see. They're home for the Bears & Lions, but first they have to go to K.C. If there's going to be a loss, that's where it will happen. I hope that they run the table though. I'm sick of hearing about the '72 Dolphins drinking that Champagne!
- 12-15-2011, 08:37 AM #284
- 12-15-2011, 12:41 PM #285
Green Bay won't lost during the regular season...best chance is playoffs, and with the Saints as the most likely team to meet them in the NFC champ game, i doubt they'll lose there.
That said, i don't see any AFC team beating the pack...so they very well could go undefeated, i really don't see anyone else in their way that would pose a legitimate threat outside of the Patriots, and even there, they've been exposed a few times this year.
- 12-18-2011, 03:35 PM #286
- 12-18-2011, 03:37 PM #287
- 12-18-2011, 03:51 PM #288
- 12-18-2011, 05:01 PM #290
- 12-18-2011, 05:40 PM #291
- 12-18-2011, 07:14 PM #292
- 12-19-2011, 10:56 AM #293
- 12-24-2011, 09:04 AM #294
- 12-24-2011, 10:25 PM #295
- 12-26-2011, 08:45 AM #296
- 12-26-2011, 10:38 AM #297
New England Patriots — East Division and a first-round bye.
Houston Texans — South Division.
Baltimore Ravens — wild card spot.
Pittsburgh Steelers — wild card spot.
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
New England clinches home-field advantage throughout AFC playoffs:
1) NE win or tie
2) BAL loss or tie + PIT loss or tie
- 12-27-2011, 01:43 PM #298
- 12-27-2011, 02:16 PM #299
- 12-28-2011, 08:51 AM #300
- By franz71 in forum iTunesReplies: 0Last Post: 03-10-2010, 08:57 AM
- By ultramansfo in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 51Last Post: 08-06-2009, 04:40 PM
- By surur in forum iPhone 4Replies: 141Last Post: 06-24-2007, 01:48 PM
- By miradu in forum iPhone 4Replies: 24Last Post: 02-23-2007, 10:12 PM
- By gtwo#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 64Last Post: 01-12-2007, 04:17 PM