Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 12 of 152 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 276 to 300 of 3793
Like Tree1458Likes
  1. #276  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    5,620 Posts
    Global Posts
    14,548 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FendrGuitPlayr View Post
    It's interesting how The Colts, without their star QB can play so bad. It's
    almost as if they have given up hope.
    The Colts defense is giving up almost 30 points a game. You can't blame that on Manning not being here. Its obvious there are more than a QB issue right now.
  2. #277  
    Duvi's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,044 Posts
    Global Posts
    20,036 Global Posts

    Default

    Agreed. I guess Manning would outplay the opposing QB, which is some of their reason their defense was overlooked.
  3. #278  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default

    They are going to make the Luck pick, and it's going to bite them in the *** when they have a losing record again next year. You can't expect a team changing move with one player, look at Carolina...arguably the best rookie QB to come in the league in years, and yet, their record reflects a team in collapse (even when he has record setting games).
  4. #279  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,329 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,484 Global Posts

    Default Raider Nation

    What are the chances that my Raiders can beat the Packers today? It would be sweet, especially at Lambeau Field. Where are Stabler and Belitnikoff when we need them? Howie Long looks ready to play. I know that i'm dreaming, but you never know.
  5. #280  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grunt0300 View Post
    What are the chances that my Raiders can beat the Packers today? It would be sweet, especially at Lambeau Field. Where are Stabler and Belitnikoff when we need them? Howie Long looks ready to play. I know that i'm dreaming, but you never know.
    Should i still answer this?

    Falcons pulled one off...we could have really used a win by the Titans yesterday though.
  6. #281  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,329 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,484 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Should i still answer this?

    Falcons pulled one off...we could have really used a win by the Titans yesterday though.
    I really wasn't expecting a Raiders win, but i live in hope. After all, i'm a Notre Dame fan. Well, at least the Cowboys lost!
  7. #282  
    FendrGuitPlayr's Avatar
    iPhone Intermediate

    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts

    Default

    Does anyone think that Green Bay will *not* go undefeated this season?

    PF - 466
    PA - 278

    I know about "on any given day...yada yada...." but what do you all think?
  8. #283  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,329 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,484 Global Posts

    Default

    Well, lets see. They're home for the Bears & Lions, but first they have to go to K.C. If there's going to be a loss, that's where it will happen. I hope that they run the table though. I'm sick of hearing about the '72 Dolphins drinking that Champagne!
  9. #284  
    FendrGuitPlayr's Avatar
    iPhone Intermediate

    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grunt0300 View Post
    Well, lets see. They're home for the Bears & Lions, but first they have to go to K.C. If there's going to be a loss, that's where it will happen. I hope that they run the table though. I'm sick of hearing about the '72 Dolphins drinking that Champagne!
    With a new Chief's coach and QB, it could happen in KC and shock everyone.
  10. #285  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default

    Green Bay won't lost during the regular season...best chance is playoffs, and with the Saints as the most likely team to meet them in the NFC champ game, i doubt they'll lose there.

    That said, i don't see any AFC team beating the pack...so they very well could go undefeated, i really don't see anyone else in their way that would pose a legitimate threat outside of the Patriots, and even there, they've been exposed a few times this year.
  11. #286  
    FendrGuitPlayr's Avatar
    iPhone Intermediate

    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanHRCC View Post
    Green Bay won't lost during the regular season...best chance is playoffs, and with the Saints as the most likely team to meet them in the NFC champ game, i doubt they'll lose there.

    That said, i don't see any AFC team beating the pack...so they very well could go undefeated, i really don't see anyone else in their way that would pose a legitimate threat outside of the Patriots, and even there, they've been exposed a few times this year.

    Like I said a few posts up - new coach and QB - Packers lose!!!
  12. #287  
    FendrGuitPlayr's Avatar
    iPhone Intermediate

    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FendrGuitPlayr View Post
    With a new Chief's coach and QB, it could happen in KC and shock everyone.
    "The Green Bay Packers’ perfect season came to a crashing halt on Sunday against the beleaguered Kansas City Chiefs, who rallied behind interim coach Romeo Crennel and new quarterback Kyle Orton to a shocking 19-14 victory."
  13. #288  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,329 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,484 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FendrGuitPlayr View Post
    Like I said a few posts up - new coach and QB - Packers lose!!!
    LOL...Me too!
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #289  
    BLiNK's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    8,216 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts

    Default

    lulz, phuck the Packers
  15. #290  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,329 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,484 Global Posts

    Default

    I just hope that Tim Teblow doesn't pull a last second field goal out of his butt today. Broncos loss, plus Raiders win, equals...tie for first in AFC West! GO PATS.
  16. #291  
    Alli's Avatar
    iMore Genius

    Posts
    10,934 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,726 Global Posts

    Default

    Shock, awe, and a bit of delight over the Packers loss today. I don't expect it will put them off their game much though.

    Is anyone else as over Tebow as...everyone else? And did you all catch the SNL skit about him? Hilarious!!
    FendrGuitPlayr likes this.
  17. #292  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,329 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,484 Global Posts

    Default

    Sad that my Raiders couldn't get it done today, but at least Teblow got pounded into the turf. The Pats figured out how to beat him. Unfortunately, with Teblow running the offense, i'll never get to see my man, Brady Quinn.
  18. #293  
    FendrGuitPlayr's Avatar
    iPhone Intermediate

    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    Shock, awe, and a bit of delight over the Packers loss today. I don't expect it will put them off their game much though.

    Is anyone else as over Tebow as...everyone else? And did you all catch the SNL skit about him? Hilarious!!
    Great skit on SNL - wonder if there'll be a sequel now?
  19. #294  
    FendrGuitPlayr's Avatar
    iPhone Intermediate

    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts

    Smile

    Pro Football on Saturday today - must be Christmas tomorrow.
  20. #295  
    grunt0300's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,329 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,484 Global Posts

    Default Raider Nation

    Great Christmas present. Raiders tie for first place, and Teblow gets pounded again. Sweet!
  21. #296  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default

    Thank you Packers for our playoff berth!

    Now...a win against the Saints would cap off a rather awesome holiday weekend!
  22. #297  
    FendrGuitPlayr's Avatar
    iPhone Intermediate

    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts

    Default

    CLINCHED:
    New England Patriots — East Division and a first-round bye.
    Houston Texans — South Division.
    Baltimore Ravens — wild card spot.
    Pittsburgh Steelers — wild card spot.

    SCENARIOS
    NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
    New England clinches home-field advantage throughout AFC playoffs:
    1) NE win or tie
    2) BAL loss or tie + PIT loss or tie
  23. #298  
    MichiganKid's Avatar
    iPhone Nanite

    Posts
    5 Posts

    Default

    Any Lions fans in here?
  24. #299  
    jakeless.123's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    213 Posts
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts

    Default

    Redskins FTL!!
  25. #300  
    SeanHRCC's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

    Default

    Is it safe to pull my head out of the sand after monday night? Seriously...that was just awful.

    Congrats to Brees though, amazing effort this season.
    Last edited by SeanHRCC; 12-28-2011 at 09:57 AM.
Page 12 of 152 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2010, 09:57 AM
  2. Official Nike+ Discussion Thread
    By ultramansfo in forum iPhone Apps & Games
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-06-2009, 05:40 PM
  3. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 06-24-2007, 02:48 PM
  4. TC Commentary: A discussion on the iPhone
    By miradu in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-23-2007, 11:12 PM
  5. The World Has Not Ended Thread
    By gtwo#IM in forum iPhone 4
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 05:17 PM

Posting Permissions