NFL Discussion thread

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Can the NFL suspend the Bucs for impersonating a football team! Put em on Goodell's exempt list or whatever that thing is called. :)

With games like this, I really start feeling bad for the team getting destroyed. It was ugly, and you can just see it in the players' faces.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
The Denver-Seattle game is going to OT. BTW, I cannot stand Peyton Manning. That is all.

And the AZ Cardinals are undefeated! Beat the 49ers, who still have not scored a TD in the 2nd half all year.

Laughinghyena

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeah that skins game had me plenty nervous. Shame McCoy wasn't doing too much but he put in a good effort.

The Seahawks game was darn good too. I kinda like the Seattle, although my second favorite is the lions, after the Eagles

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
The Seahawks game was amazing. Glad my Hawks won. A little too close for comfort but ill take it lol

Not a Seahawks fan - Da Bears are my first love and native team. The Cardinals are my adopted team, since they came to Arizona after I did. But I cannot stand Peyton Manning (see above), so in that sense, I was rooting for the seahawks. Also have Marshown Lynch and Steven Hauschka on my fantasy team, so they didn’t hurt me, either. :)

MilliwaysPub

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Not a Seahawks fan - Da Bears are my first love and native team. The Cardinals are my adopted team, since they came to Arizona after I did. But I cannot stand Peyton Manning (see above), so in that sense, I was rooting for the seahawks. Also have Marshown Lynch and Steven Hauschka on my fantasy team, so they didn’t hurt me, either. :)

I've always actually liked the Bears. Always loved the punch them in the mouth style defense. Can't stand Jay Cutler though. Not entirely sure why. I do hate the 49ers and strongly dislike the Rams but never really had an issue with the Cardinals. Looks like they are putting together a solid team.

Lynch is a blast to watch. I am amazed each time he carries the ball and takes a few defenders with him lol.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I've been surprised by Arizona's defense so far. I know it was good last year but they're missing a few starters and they haven't missed a beat. Haven't allowed a point in the 4th quarter in the 3 games this season.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711