NFL Discussion thread

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
This was the second "inaugural" game in an NFL stadium that the Bears have won.

2008 Bears beat the Colts in the first game played in Lucas Oil Stadium, 29-13.
2014 Bears beat the 49ers in the first game played in Levi's Stadium, 28-20.

I wish they played ALL their games in new stadiums. :)

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Turned the game off prematurely. Woke up this morning to see the score, wanted to know how badly the Bears lost and couldn't believe me eyes. What a rally. Good thing I recorded it. I still can't believe that they came back like that. Great win for them. What a surprise.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Turned the game off prematurely. Woke up this morning to see the score, wanted to know how badly the Bears lost and couldn't believe me eyes. What a rally. Good thing I recorded it. I still can't believe that they came back like that. Great win for them. What a surprise.

You're going to fall in love with your defense again, lol! You'll also enjoy a gallon of Kaepernick tears!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That was the most boring...GOOD game I have ever watched, lol! Not sure what it was about it, but it just seemed slow and uneventful (even when the picks were happening).

I'm really surprised Luck was avoiding his TE the whole night...the guy was open several times when Luck threw into heavy coverage.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
This season already hasn't gone the way I thought it would. But that's the great thing about football, it rarely goes the way you expect it to go.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Wow...big win for the Birds!! We got lucky with a couple of calls, or lack of calls...but I will take it! Sproles!!!! HUGE pick up!

That being said...I am actually more nervous to play Washington now that RGIII is NOT playing. I think Cousins is a much better fit for that system, and a better QB in general.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
What an awful game if you're a Tampa Bay fan! I know this game was over a longtime ago but if I was Lovie Smith I would be tempted to pull a Woody Hayes and reach onto the field and arm tackle somebody. This team has no emotion. Ugly!! :)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
True, it’s ugly! But mad props to the NFL's record setting return man, Devin Hester! He returned his 20th kick for TD, setting the record. The Bears should never have let him go.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just got in from a Falcons Football Party. Good game.....for the FALCONS. They showed up or maybe the Bucs didn't.....RISE UP

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
It was a great game for Hester and the Falcons. He put on quite a show tonight. Tampa Bay might be the worst team in the NFL...them and the Raiders.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Can the NFL suspend the Bucs for impersonating a football team! Put em on Goodell's exempt list or whatever that thing is called. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711