NFL Discussion thread

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Man, first the Vikings and Lions get it handed to them and now the Packers are. Sucks that my Bears will follow suit tonight.

Side note: watching commercials during NFL games is brutal. Can Samsung get any more pathetic? Even HTC is in on the Apple bashing.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Our season is over.

What pisses me off about the Bears is that people talk before the season like all of these great things were going to happen. There was even talk that Cutler would be in the MVP conversation. All of it is a setup for another bunk season. Now we are going to be 0-2 and on our way to another disappointing season. We paid all that money to keep a bum.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Iphonejackson

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
What pisses me off about the Bears is that people talk before the season like all of these great things were going to happen. There was even talk that Cutler would be in the MVP conversation. All of it is a setup for another bunk season. Now we are going to be 0-2 and on our way to another disappointing season. We paid all that money to keep a bum.

Agreed. They're starting to feel like the Cubs to me.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Agreed. They're starting to feel like the Cubs to me.

At least we all know the Cubs are going to lose. Not this false hope that the Bears bring that we are going to go to the Superbowl when we all know deep in our hearts that we aren't even going to the playoffs.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
According to Back To the Future 2, the Cubs win the world series next year! So there's that! ;)

Cutler is like a tougher version of Romo...stand out game some weeks, scrub game some weeks. He can take some punishment, but overall, he always seems unadaptable to me, like he plans his receiver before the snap, and doesn't deviate, regardless of coverage.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Kap is acting like a rookie out there, and he's letting the Bears defense get in his head...playing dumb. I swear this kid is so freakin' cocky when he's winning but when the pressure is on, or when he's playing from behind, he's a selfish and chaotic QB, neither good traits for a guy in his position.

Bears are about to win this thing, and because their defense played absolutely amazing football in the 4th quarter.

Way to hand the 49ers their first loss in their shiny new stadium!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen