NFL Discussion thread

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hell of a comeback by Indy...I was hoping they'd pull it off and at least get it to OT.

Eagles...ugh, never easy with this team. I don't know what to think right now. It was a good win, and the D really stepped it up after Foles decided to give the ball to the Jags 3 times in the first half.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Awaiting the Monday Night double header. I will probably only see the first game before I fall asleep....LOL

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm a little ticked off at the bears season opener against the bills. Happy to see the Seahawks win but bears.... C'mon

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
YES, they did. AWFUL

It seems Eli Manning isn't doing as good as his kid brother this season.
On a side note: I can't decide whether I'm a falcon or Broncos fan LOL! I live in Ga, which would make me lean towards the Falcons. But I really admire the Broncos, and Payton. But Tim Tebow is my hero!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
It seems Eli Manning isn't doing as good as his kid brother this season.
On a side note: I can't decide whether I'm a falcon or Broncos fan LOL! I live in Ga, which would make me lean towards the Falcons. But I really admire the Broncos, and Payton. But Tim Tebow is my hero!

LOL. Really? Timmy Tebow? LOL. My favorite two teams are also the Falcons and Broncos. Why can't I like both equally? Smile. Oh by the way Eli is the kid brother. Payton is older

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234