Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
We strive to have winners announced within a week after the contest ends. It can vary if there are holidays or weekends, or if it's a sponsored contest. :)
All winners receive an email from me after being chosen. :D

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Naw, people have been saying that they're seeing the same recently, but when I go in and check, the entries are still there. Might just be a glitch because the contest is now over. I'll send a message to the Gleam people and see if they can shed some insight.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
thanks! One more quick question: when I go to the widget, my entries show 0 instead of the 80 I had. Was I disqualified for some reason?

Make sure you are actually signed in to our site AND to the widget, to see your entries. I believe they are still there, but sometimes either our site OR the widget itself just doesn't recognize that you are you, because you are not signed in somewhere. :)

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Go to the blog....

Win a new Macbook Pro from iMore! | iMore

PS the winner is NOT listed yet, patience young padewan!

PPS You do know that there were around 200k entries right? While it's certainly possible you won, the odds are NOT in your favor, even if you entered as much as you possibly could!

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Haha I know I kinda just want to confirm that I've lost �� (and I meant how to log in to see one's entries)

I might have found the problem. Do you block cookies? It appears my iPad does and does not show the entries on it BUT I can see my 92 entries on my PC

farvardinzad

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
My name and initial is "Randy S" as the winner. I have not been contacted by anyone yet. Am I the winner? How will the winner be contacted?

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
What's going to be funny is if one of these "why isn't the winner posted yet" posters EVER turns out to actually be the winner in a contest. It's fun to dream, but on these big ones 10 of thousands, to 100s of thousands probably enter, so our actual chance of winning is pretty slim!

HOWEVER Mobile Nations is always running smaller contests too (or sometimes bigger) with multiple prizes, where you must post, or take pictures, or make videos, THOSE you have a much better shot at winning, and they can be more fun too. For example just about every year there is a Halloween costume contest, that is LOADS of fun, and even if you don't win you get to post a clever picture of your custom that gets seen by many and may even get featured on the blogs!

And even when there is no contest it's just fun to be a part of this great community!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711