Ting Ad

Fable

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
Since this morning every single page on iMore I am going to (especially the forums) - a Ting ad is coming across my screen and I have to X (Close) it out. Is anyone else getting this extra annoying ad all the time?

I think I removed what it was tied to.. but that was probably the most annoying one I have seen yet. On the bright side I finally put an Ad blocker on my system as it was so annoying.

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The typically login to the iMore Forums via a web browser when I'm using my iPad Pro. Other than that, I'm using either the iMore Forums app or the Tapatalk app via my iPhone. Having said that, I have not encountered the aforementioned ad yet, but every now and then I encounter ads that want to take over the screen. Since I don't have patience for ads like that, I generally log off of iMore or switch to using one of the two above mentioned apps.

Fable

Feb 11, 2016
Visit site
@Fable - you able to capture a screenshot for us?

I disabled my ad block and hit refresh a bunch of times but couldn't get it to come up again. I'm assuming it was tied to one of the Ads at the top of the screen - I think I eventually found it before I just broke down and went with the Adblock software on Chrome. Sorry - I am no help on this one.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73