Can't load iMore app

Delroy Nedd1

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
iMoreAppImg_20161105_095751.jpg
Yeah I'm getting the same message. I've been searching for a app update top see if maybe it's a bug that needs to be fixed but I haven't seen anything yet

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Still? How is this not fixed yet?

Those involved in locating the problem(a), fixing the problem(s) and then submitting the updated app to Apple are doing the best they can with the time they have. In the meantime, we ask that you continue to be patient. We further ask that you use a web browser or 3rd-party app like Tapatalk to view iMore's contents while awaiting the official iMore app to be updated and available to you. Take care and have a great weekend...

Jay Mobile

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
iMore keeps giving me a can't load news error for iOS ?

When I go to my iMore app I keep getting an error message that says problem loading news. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and there is no difference. I have the latest version of iOS on my devices so I know that's not the issue?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I'm assuming (yes, I know what happens) these are volunteers working on the problem. Being the "go to IT person" for several groups, I get a lot of "when is this going to be fixed" emails. I have to constantly remind them that I'm doing the best I can with the time I have to commit to an unpaid volunteer position. If that's not fast enough, then put me on paid staff and I'll make it a priority. I feel these folks are going the best the can with what they have to work with and I for one are glad they are working on the issue. If I need my daily "imore fix" then I'll get on my iPad or laptop.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming (yes, I know what happens) these are volunteers working on the problem. Being the "go to IT person" for several groups, I get a lot of "when is this going to be fixed" emails. I have to constantly remind them that I'm doing the best I can with the time I have to commit to an unpaid volunteer position. If that's not fast enough, then put me on paid staff and I'll make it a priority. I feel these folks are going the best the can with what they have to work with and I for one are glad they are working on the issue. If I need my daily "imore fix" then I'll get on my iPad or laptop.

Thank you so very much for understanding...

garment69

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site

Really? Mobile Nations doesn't have dedicated IT? I find that tough to believe.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Really? Mobile Nations doesn't have dedicated IT? I find that tough to believe.

I can't answer that. I'm guessing based on comments like "Those involved in locating the problem(s), fixing the problem(s) and then submitting the updated app to Apple are doing the best they can with the time they have."

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods