Hide questions?

BB-JAM215

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
Yes, all those pesky nameless visitors seeking help, asking questions we learned the answers to long ago, if only we could just ignore them.

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I look at it a different way - folks are coming to us for help and answers - this is an opportunity for us to step up and do good with concise answers and support!

It's all part of what makes iMore and our community members awesome!

But to answer your question - at this point there's no way to 'ignore' any questions that were posted.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I look at it a different way - folks are coming to us for help and answers - this is an opportunity for us to step up and do good with concise answers and support!

It's all part of what makes iMore and our community members awesome!

But to answer your question - at this point there's no way to 'ignore' any questions that were posted.

Although I do so "professionally" on another mobile nations site, I truly enjoy coming to iMore taking OFF the "mod suit" and just scanning the Q&A and answering questions as a regular member. :) Try it sometimes it's fun! You can quickly skip past the "stupid" ones and focus on the people who are genuinely looking for help. :) I particularly enjoy the Apple TV questions since I'm a streaming media junkie! lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2